hobbsy
Optimist
Samosas
Either that or they saw the expression on my faceNow that was someone itk!
Either that or they saw the expression on my faceNow that was someone itk!
Good grief ?Don't upset them.
Samosas have fillings you know.
If you could only come to the North stand, I’d buy a Samosa season ticket now !@Samosas Direct - where is this exciting new news?
We don't have season tickets but that is a great idea !If you could only come to the North stand, I’d buy a Samosa season ticket now !
Do you have plans to sell in the Legends ??We don't have season tickets but that is a great idea !
Pay in advance, turn up with booking reference & photo ID and collect Samosas ?
I asked them this in a DM and the answer is that they are looking into other areas, but in the interim several people go down to the Dugout to get samosas.Do you have plans to sell in the Legends ??
We'll be there on Sunday !If you could only come to the North stand, I’d buy a Samosa season ticket now !
They're too good for your lot. You'll only start chucking them at each other.........Need to diversify into the West Stand pronto...
You can walk around to the North Stand before the game - they are outside.Need to diversify into the West Stand pronto...
And mix with the great unwashedYou can walk around to the North Stand before the game - they are outside.

Gazza Bee doesn't share food (copyright Friends)They're too good for your lot. You'll only start chucking them at each other.........
yes we are nicely unwashed AND we are trying very hard to sing as loudly and as often as you well scrubbed West Stand types ! Now we will have Samosa-powered vocals too !And mix with the great unwashed![]()
![]()
Don't worry. Banana is working on preventing the away fan interlopers from polluting the North stand.And mix with the great unwashed![]()
![]()
won't they be after the barrier, i.e the outside concourse not outside the turnstiles....You can walk around to the North Stand before the game - they are outside.
Nothing wrong with that mate, just imagine if it was about crepes and latte, then that would be a worry LOLF**k me. Am I right in thinking I've just stumbled on a 4 page thread about Samosas.. Where did it all go wrong..................................
At HT, yes. Not before the match however.won't they be after the barrier, i.e the outside concourse not outside the turnstiles....
No a rousing chant of 'we've got Samosas, we've got Samosas, you've not, you've not!' Would be much better.When Vitaly’s not available how about singing “Samosas, oh woah oh, Samosas, oh woah oh, they came to the dug out and now they’re at North stand…”?
Or as Brighton won’t be using it for a while, we could borrow the Bissouma song and sing “Samosa!”
“I’ve got a lovely tray of samosas”?No a rousing chant of 'we've got Samosas, we've got Samosas, you've not, you've not!' Would be much better.
I think the excitement is due to the poor offerings at the moment, so a Samosa will spice thing up a bit. YumF**k me. Am I right in thinking I've just stumbled on a 4 page thread about Samosas.. Where did it all go wrong..................................
Sorry I missed you today. Got to the game too late. Hope you had a good first day in North Stand ! Will be there in good time next time !We’re here ! Outside - behind the North Stand !!!
Stayed in the Dugout to watch the Utd/Liverpool games and have had about 3 portions for our group , well worth it!
18 quid on samosas?!
He certainly didn't speak to me. And I've got nothing to do with it either!I said to the geezer running it in the dugout, it’s needed in the west stand, he said to me that he had spoke to Banana this evening about that? It would sell sh*t loads west stand, they were amazing tbh
Only going by what he said mate, either way they would sell loads west standHe certainly didn't speak to me. And I've got nothing to do with it either!
...... probably been suggested...but you may want to consider loyalty cards....stamped with a little triangle of course.Hi all,
Just a reminder that we'll have our stall behind the North Stand again on Saturday.
We had a few connectivity issues at half-time during the Leicester game that we're hoping have been rectified.
Just in case, please try to visit us before kick-off as we've got more time to serve you then !
You'd need nanny58 there making sure you'd actually eaten the samosas before you could get your stamp...... probably been suggested...but you may want to consider loyalty cards....stamped with a little triangle of course.
Samosas, oh woah oh, samosas oh woah oh, they're tasty and spicy, they cost £6 for three,When Vitaly’s not available how about singing “Samosas, oh woah oh, Samosas, oh woah oh, they came to the dug out and now they’re at North stand…”?
Or as Brighton won’t be using it for a while, we could borrow the Bissouma song and sing “Samosa!”