Stephen Hunt (retired)

Stephen Hunt (retired)

does anyone know if we have got a sell-on clause on steve hunt ?

I read he was getting married a few weeks back, I reckon his wife has that now:D
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

I see he still hasn't managed to find his way to a hairdressers.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Headline in tomorrow's Sun: Pair of Hunts at Reading FC shock horror!
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

I love the way their hairstyles are at completely opposite ends of the scale lol
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

:nono: :banghead:

I'm wasted on here i tell you :rolleyes:

I've seen the original Shaven Haven film from the 70s and I hoped I knew what you meant. I was trying to work out if you prefered a bald ladies front bottom or if you genuinely fancied Noel Hunt.;)
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

3.5m bid from everton rejected..
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

blimey £3.5M
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

If Sunderland wanted him why didn't they bid the £5M then?
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

If Sunderland wanted him why didn't they bid the £5M then?

As they didn't bid for him, they obviously didn't want him anymore. :idea:Their last bid was in January and have since signed plenty more left sided players. :sorted:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

hunty seemed mighty p1ssed off about reading not telling him about evertons interest today on murdoch soccer circus tv.

:sorted:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Martin Allen's dislike for Hunt is one of the saddest tales of my Brentford supporting years. Ultimately great for Hunty but sh*tty for us. :(

I love you Hunty :) I do :yes: I do I do :yes:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

I was gutted when he left, a left sided player who can run up and down for 90minutes and score goals.:sad: A crowd lifter that was replaced with a shirt lifter in Brooker.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

I wasn't his greatest fan when he was at GP, but MA certainly dropped one when he got rid of him.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

read at the week end that he was asked what the worst comment a manager ever said to him was and he replied.
"martin allen saying that i wasnt good enough to play at brentford"

oh how times have changed. :banghead::banghead:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

havent read much of the other posts on this one, but im going with MA on this for once!
SH was pants and i cant believe everton wanted to pay £5m for him
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

then i believe you're in the minority.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

havent read much of the other posts on this one, but im going with MA on this for once!
SH was pants and i cant believe everton wanted to pay £5m for him

very harsh IMHO. a great talet that is playing where i wish the bees were playing, in the championship. so he must be doing something right.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

He wasn't pants IMHO but he improved a bundle at Reading. Couldn't cross a ball to save his life when he was with us but was 100% effort...and he's just gone on to improve as Sir Steve thought he might, I guess. Respect should go to Debeee who was always a major fan, whilst many of us (me included I must add) didn't think it a disaster when he left.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

And Debbee went on to be the mother of two long haired Oirish boys who run looking at the grass loike their dad does.She had one son,then another,to be sure
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

I love Hunty.:love2:

One of my favourite players of recent times.:sorted:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

I agree mate, BUT what is that really saying when you think about the players of recent times. Hell, Owusu was made to look good :owusu: :fishing:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Liked him but never thought he'd go as far as he has, I wonder how far he'd have got had he been right footed....still great finish at York
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

And Debbee went on to be the mother of two long haired Oirish boys who run looking at the grass loike their dad does.She had one son,then another,to be sure

Debs & Silly Chip have 4 adorable boys. If they all go on to play for the Bees and do at well as Hunty their parents - and all of us - will be very proud :sorted:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Great player and i nice bloke i thought he was good for brentford although he wouldn't let me have his shirt after the huddersfield play off game.:sad:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

My son has a signed keeper's top with the words "Have a lovely Xmas- Stephen Hunt." Will it ever be worth anything?;)
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Some frank views on Sky Sports this morning about MA and why he left Brentford ..."he hated me and I hated him" was the sum of it.

Odd Bees connection seeing him and Sidwell on together with Kamara...
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Great player and i nice bloke i thought he was good for brentford although he wouldn't let me have his shirt after the huddersfield play off game.:sad:

lol Me neither.

I did get his shorts though - with a little help from Clinton Morrison and our lovely crap stewards.:cool:

Still love 'im.:love2::love2::love2:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Maybe......
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Soccer Sunday... he has a very thick Irish accent and you could barely make out what he was saying at times :cool:

Love it :sorted:
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Soccer Sunday... he has a very thick Irish accent and you could barely make out what he was saying at times :cool:

Love it :sorted:

He did an interview on SSN after Downes was sacked and I couldn't understand a word. I think the jist of it was that he wanted Garry Thompson to get the job permanently, so maybe what he's got to say isn't worth listening to anyway.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Soccer Sunday... he has a very thick Irish accent and you could barely make out what he was saying at times :cool:

Love it :sorted:

...........................has he had a haircut yet???..........................
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

decent bloke - gave my son his boots as a birthday gift at the training ground.
 

Stephen Hunt (retired)

Is the Championship player of the Month for December.
 
Back
Top Bottom