Ticketing System Issues

Ticketing System Issues

Two completely different processes.
Fair enough. Never really had to pay too much attention to it all - evidenced by the preseason issue of my TAPs spread across so many accounts!
 

Ticketing System Issues

Fair enough. Never really had to pay too much attention to it all - evidenced by the preseason issue of my TAPs spread across so many accounts!
They are different processes for a reason though. You don't get to choose where you sit for away games (for example)
 

Ticketing System Issues

They will have to add everyone to their own F&F list in their account. You can't view or utilise someone else's F&F list even if you are named on it. You need fan number and surname to add someone
Fair enough.

Hard work though getting everyone to do the list, especially with those not computer/internet savvy.

Easier to allow me to order for all in one go. Then be able to go back on for others when they're eligible
 

Ticketing System Issues

They are different processes for a reason though. You don't get to choose where you sit for away games (for example)
Of course, I just thought the system of the site "unlocking the offer" for eligible people + addition F&F would be similar. Didn't think the site would load up a virtual seating plan of Selhurst Park to pick your seats, with the same purchasing process
 

Ticketing System Issues

Tried to get CPFC tickets through FandF didn't have enough points so deleted my basket and the system then said allocation purchased and blocked me.
Went into a meeting came out, logged in and now comes up with unable to process again. ?
 

Ticketing System Issues

Had an email regarding the print at home as delayed season ticket, says to go to my tickets, theres nowhere showing a ticket to download. Anyone else had issues or can help?
 

Ticketing System Issues

Had an email regarding the print at home as delayed season ticket, says to go to my tickets, theres nowhere showing a ticket to download. Anyone else had issues or can help?

Yes I had problems. However, if you scroll down further it provides an option to print.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Had an email regarding the print at home as delayed season ticket, says to go to my tickets, theres nowhere showing a ticket to download. Anyone else had issues or can help?
Have you tried clicking the My Tickets link within the instructions part of the email? When you do it will take you to a screen where if you scroll down there is a Transfer button
 

Ticketing System Issues

I had two different browsers with both my account and my kids account with 3 tabs open on each browser for different parts of the website. I also had my mobile phone logged in to my ticket account.

This is normal when you want to make on-line purchases isn't it?!

@Banana you know about websites go and fix it up boss. i want it done ready for Villa please.
 

Ticketing System Issues

@Banana you know about websites go and fix it up boss. i want it done ready for Villa please.
You are the BOSS, defo; see what you can do for us all to get the TAPs on a proper footing;

a. Integrity and accurancy of the amounts of TAPs in the individual Fan's Accounts.

b. The Club's people to maintain them 100% with no involvement from the commercial outsource; and update them in real time when the Tickets are purchased.

c. The Club to answer reasonable queries about TAPs in a reasonable timeframe.

The current lack of integrity in the TAPs system is not the way to allocate tickets to Old Trafford and Anfield IMHO
 

Ticketing System Issues

I had two different browsers with both my account and my kids account with 3 tabs open on each browser for different parts of the website. I also had my mobile phone logged in to my ticket account.

This is normal when you want to make on-line purchases isn't it?!

@Banana you know about websites go and fix it up boss. i want it done ready for Villa please.

As I noted elsewhere, the guaranteed and swiftest way of getting all of this resolved is to very simply force Jon Varney and Cliff Crown to only be able to get to watch Brentford by doing what all of us have to do, and endure the utterly sh*t ‘customer journey’ that their customers face when trying to give their employer money.

Do that, and this’ll be sorted this evening.
 

Ticketing System Issues

As I noted elsewhere, the guaranteed and swiftest way of getting all of this resolved is to very simply force Jon Varney and Cliff Crown to only be able to get to watch Brentford by doing what all of us have to do, and endure the utterly sh*t ‘customer journey’ that their customers face when trying to give their employer money.

Do that, and this’ll be sorted this evening.
I understand that JV has been attempting to do this but has spent the last 5 hours trying to reset his password.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Crystal Palace TAPS updated on my account first thing today
 

Ticketing System Issues

Don’t think this has been covered before: I have bought tickets for FGR for 4 others who aren’t members but have fan numbers & are on my F&F.
Can’t for the life of me get them printed with their names on, should I be able to?
 

Ticketing System Issues

Don’t think this has been covered before: I have bought tickets for FGR for 4 others who aren’t members but have fan numbers & are on my F&F.
Can’t for the life of me get them printed with their names on, should I be able to?
It asks for their names when you print them… then prints your name anyway! Cool feature.
 

Ticketing System Issues

This is a big problem now

As a member you can buy one ticket

If there are just a pair left in one section

Stupid system wont let you buy one as you are leaving a single seat

But unless you are set up with a f & f as a member
You cant buy 2

Useless

Surely the system can be switched off with this feature when its low availability ??
 

Ticketing System Issues

This is a big problem now

As a member you can buy one ticket

If there are just a pair left in one section

Stupid system wont let you buy one as you are leaving a single seat

But unless you are set up with a f & f as a member
You cant buy 2

Useless

Surely the system can be switched off with this feature when its low availability ??
Yes I'm sure it can
 

Ticketing System Issues

Interesting. Just selected the print at home option for tomorrow night. Despite not having to do it previously, I had to disallow popups to be able to facilitate the option. I was then presented with this. Not seen it before but, then again, I had popups blocked....

1629747217977.png

Does anyone know if there's a character limit for the "What improvements could we make?" section....
 

Ticketing System Issues

By way of an update, myself and @hobbsy, a couple of other BIAS Committee Members and a Board Member from BU met with the club for three hours this evening. All the right people were there from the club, including @Reg. Securtix were also there.

It was a very constructive update. For a start we were told that the "Sold Out" text has already been changed. We discussed nearly 40 issues/suggestions and the club either committed to fix them, committed to investigate them, or were open about saying that some items were difficult to implement.

The club suggested that we meet monthly from now on, which I believe all parties are happy with.

BIAS will be writing up a more detailed note of the meeting in the next few days.
 
Last edited:

Ticketing System Issues

By way of an update, myself and @hobbsy, a couple of other BIAS Committee Members and a Board Member from BU met with the club for three hours this evening. All the right people were there from the club, including @Reg. Securtix were also there.

It was a very constructive update. For a start we were told that the "Sold Out" text has already been changed. We discussed nearly 40 issues/suggestions and the club either committed to fix them, committed to investigate them, or were open about saying that some items were difficult to implement.

The club suggested that we meet monthly from now on, which I believe all parties are happy with.

BIAS will be writing up a more detailed note of the meeting in the next few days.
Thanks to all that attended, including the club and Securtix. Let’s get through this and 100 per cent concentrate on the brilliant football instead.
 

Ticketing System Issues

By way of an update, myself and @hobbsy, a couple of other BIAS Committee Members and a Board Member from BU met with the club for three hours this evening. All the right people were there from the club, including @Reg. Securtix were also there.

It was a very constructive update. For a start we were told that the "Sold Out" text has already been changed. We discussed nearly 40 issues/suggestions and the club either committed to fix them, committed to investigate them, or were open about saying that some items were difficult to implement.

The club suggested that we meet monthly from now on, which I believe all parties are happy with.

BIAS will be writing up a more detailed note of the meeting in the next few days.
Thanks for the update and sounds positive that things are going to be resolved or at least looked into further where needed. At least the club is willing to look at things when queries are raised.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Thanks for the update and sounds positive that things are going to be resolved or at least looked into further where needed. At least the club is willing to look at things when queries are raised.
That's the most important thing, there was no denying from BFC that there were issues yesterday. They were very open and admitted some things were to do with how they configured the system.

Some things are not fixable without SecuTix doing the work so we may need collateral pressure from Southampton and Everton.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Ordered ticket for villa last friday and paid £2.50 for postage it has not arrived who is the best person to contact..
 

Ticketing System Issues

If you have purchased a Wolves ticket, can you please put a screenshot here of what you now see if you go back to the Wolves match?
 

Ticketing System Issues

Weekly FSA email newsletter reports a number of clubs having problems with digital ticketing issues.
 

Ticketing System Issues

How do I put my kids tickets on the Exchange, when I look it only shows my ticket. Surely they don't need to have a login too when they are in F&F?
 

Ticketing System Issues

How do I put my kids tickets on the Exchange, when I look it only shows my ticket. Surely they don't need to have a login too when they are in F&F?

I dont know so cant help mate but I will tell you one thing. I bit the bullet and set up a totally new log in for my kid because it just gave more chance of actually being able to do what you want to do. Its a hassle but so is hanging on to the ticket office for an hour each time.
 

Ticketing System Issues

How do I put my kids tickets on the Exchange, when I look it only shows my ticket. Surely they don't need to have a login too when they are in F&F?
I would hope they do.....
Wouldn't want the risk of people who I'm on the F&F list for "accidentally" putting my ST on the Exchange......
 

Ticketing System Issues

I would hope they do.....
Wouldn't want the risk of people who I'm on the F&F list for "accidentally" putting my ST on the Exchange......

? with friends and family like that who needs friends and family !
 

Ticketing System Issues

How do I put my kids tickets on the Exchange, when I look it only shows my ticket. Surely they don't need to have a login too when they are in F&F?

They need log-ins to do it. (An email attached to their accounts.)

I do this with my grandsons st.

Can’t do it via my F&F link.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Good update. Great to see the club and ticketing partner addressing these issues head on. I’ve been a bit harsh in my comments on our back office set up since our return. Reality check with this poster has landed….we are only handful of games in and bound to encounter hiccups on the way that are being, or confident that will be addressed. You reds.
 

Ticketing System Issues

They need log-ins to do it. (An email attached to their accounts.)

I do this with my grandsons st.

Can’t do it via my F&F link.
They all need separate internet connections and their own email, I sort of get the connection but I’d prefer if it could all be done via my email. I’m sure the very young kids don’t have personal email addresses. Just seems odd that it can’t be linked to a parent/guardian.
 

Ticketing System Issues

They all need separate internet connections and their own email, I sort of get the connection but I’d prefer if it could all be done via my email. I’m sure the very young kids don’t have personal email addresses. Just seems odd that it can’t be linked to a parent/guardian.
You can create a Gmail account for your kids just don't tell them the password. My 1 year old has one!
 

Ticketing System Issues

They all need separate internet connections and their own email, I sort of get the connection but I’d prefer if it could all be done via my email. I’m sure the very young kids don’t have personal email addresses. Just seems odd that it can’t be linked to a parent/guardian.

Another trick is using + in a Gmail address.

So if you have [email protected] you can use [email protected], [email protected] etc and they will all go through to [email protected].

That way you only need one mailbox but you can have unlimited addresses.
 

Ticketing System Issues

System is rubbish.
We were eligible for first round purchase, Wolves game. I went on there today and it wouldn’t let me on.
Rang the club. Half hour later I get through.
The fella was sound and said the system doesn’t allow a first round eligible to purchase at any time. Meaning that I had to wait til 2pm today for it to go in general sale.
They’re working on it though along with other issues. I won’t hold my breathe.
I don’t know why this technology is so hard to adjust to what are clear problems.

As he was still talking and before I could ask about the 6 ticket purchase limit, the phone cuts out
 

Ticketing System Issues

System is rubbish.
We were eligible for first round purchase, Wolves game. I went on there today and it wouldn’t let me on.
Rang the club. Half hour later I get through.
The fella was sound and said the system doesn’t allow a first round eligible to purchase at any time. Meaning that I had to wait til 2pm today for it to go in general sale.
They’re working on it though along with other issues. I won’t hold my breathe.
I don’t know why this technology is so hard to adjust to what are clear problems.

As he was still talking and before I could ask about the 6 ticket purchase limit, the phone cuts out
Wolves DID NOT go on general sale today.
  • Tickets were on sale until 9am for ST holders with 3250+TAP
  • Tickets were off sale from 9am to
  • Tickets were on sale from 2pm for ST holders with 1000+TAP
I dont see a big problem with that...was as originally notified by club.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Wolves DID NOT go on general sale today.
  • Tickets were on sale until 9am for ST holders with 3250+TAP
  • Tickets were off sale from 9am to
  • Tickets were on sale from 2pm for ST holders with 1000+TAP
I dont see a big problem with that...was as originally notified by club.

You don’t see a problem with that ?!?

Look again maybe ….concentrate on the middle bullet point
 

Ticketing System Issues

Ticketing System Issues

Set up for my son but it doesn’t ask for fan number when registering so it’s allocated a new fan number, so still can’t put his ticket on exchange?
 

Ticketing System Issues

You don’t see a problem with that ?!?

Look again maybe ….concentrate on the middle bullet point

Maybe if the OP had read the middle point, he wouldn't have wasted energy getting in a tizz and phoning the club?
 

Ticketing System Issues

Maybe if the OP had read the middle point, he wouldn't have wasted energy getting in a tizz and phoning the club?
Still a bit of an "issue" though that it appears to take 5 hours to switch from one TAPs threshold to another......and doesn't allow those that originally qualified to purchase during that window.....
 

Ticketing System Issues

Can you create a ticketing account with joe.bloggs and +kid1 as a suffix to the email address?
Yes you can, I doubt the syntax checking is all that.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Wolves DID NOT go on general sale today.
  • Tickets were on sale until 9am for ST holders with 3250+TAP
  • Tickets were off sale from 9am to
  • Tickets were on sale from 2pm for ST holders with 1000+TAP
I dont see a big problem with that...was as originally notified by club.
Yes. Your right . Not general, but available to all season ticket holders.
But if your eligible from the start, you cant purchase at any point.

It's stupid and makes thing that bit harder again.
The fella on the phone said as much himself and that the club were trying to sort it out.
The club may announce that tickets go off sale but that's because the system is pony and they dont know how to change it, not because it's a great idea to have moments where where nobody can order a ticket.
 

Ticketing System Issues

My son is currently trying to get his Taps for the Arsenal game put on his account. Can't believe he is the only one that has this issue. Is it a manual or automated process.

This is the best bit, 7 days after the game.
Email to [email protected]

Dear BFC
My Arsenal Taps haven't been credited to my account yet.

3 days later came the reply.

Dear customer,
Ticketing accounts who were allocated an Arsenal ticket have now been rewarded with the relevant Taps.
Cheers
BFC

Clearly not for me otherwise I wouldn't be emailing you!

Bang head on desk. Repeat.

Make sure you check your runn Taps total.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Was the ticket scanned or did he have trouble getting in ??

Maybe TAPS only go on if according to club you attended the match ??
 
Back
Top Bottom