Jeez, David Price just got absolutely sparked out. It was a decent fight up until then.
What time is the Joshua fight?
Any decent streams?
The right totally stunned him and the left, wowsers, I’m surprised he got up. That was one huge hit.![]()
Turkish commentary, but no pop-ups and other crap so far as i can tell;
http://vegoltv5.com/canli-mac-izle/s-sport-hd/
It was horrible to watch as you knew the left was coming and he wasn't able to put his guard up at all. Shame because he rocked the other fella and was doing ok. Must be the end of Price now though.
That Price KO was brutal, totally defenceless.
Horrible. My lad was asking why the Russian went for that second punch, but I guess it’s a boxers instinct.
Turkish commentary, but no pop-ups and other crap so far as i can tell;
http://vegoltv5.com/canli-mac-izle/s-sport-hd/
Can;t see AJ losing this. How is this Kiwi a world champion?
.............more rain???............damp squib. pity.
Pretty dull fight, only sparked into life on a couple of occasions.
What chance a re-match, or is the fact that it was a unanimous decision discount that?
Pretty dull fight, only sparked into life on a couple of occasions.
What chance a re-match, or is the fact that it was a unanimous decision discount that?
Horrible. My lad was asking why the Russian went for that second punch, but I guess it’s a boxers instinct.
What chance a re-match
Pretty dull fight, only sparked into life on a couple of occasions.
What chance a re-match, or is the fact that it was a unanimous decision discount that?
Ref was a disgrace, jumped in far too quickly at every clinch, and Parker’s left jab clearly offside.
Was boring...wish they would put someone in the ring who actually goes at aj and tries to win it instead of being happy with a 1-0 defeat (in football terms).....would love to see tyson in his prime v joshua now...that would be more interestingthe ref was a knob too...jumping in far too quickly on anything
![]()
I reckon Tyson would kill him
.............in his prime Tyson would kill anyone...............

Just the sort of fight AJ needed. Needed to be taken the distance by someone that was going to make it difficult for him and who also had a good chin. He's not going to knock everyone out and not every fight is going to be a classic. Would have learnt a lot from the fight, which is a good thing.
Just the sort of fight AJ needed. Needed to be taken the distance by someone that was going to make it difficult for him and who also had a good chin. He's not going to knock everyone out and not every fight is going to be a classic. Would have learnt a lot from the fight, which is a good thing.
Totally agree and what impressed me was that AJ still looked pretty fresh in the 12th round. He is fighting a better class of fighter now (Klitchko, Parker) and the knockouts in the first three rounds will happen less and less.
He wouldn’t have gone the distance with some of the travelling fraternity in O’Neills on your turf last night.
They're just pussy cats... You just need to show them who's boss... lol lol
Boxed cleverly behind his jab to win comfortably but would like to have seen him land a couple of right hands over 12 rounds. Can see why Parker has never been knocked down but he must be disappointed that he lost without giving it a real go, almost appeared ok with losing on points.
Yep, you could hear AJ say to his corner a couple of times in between rounds early on that he hadn't thrown his right. I would have thought once he knew that Parker was not a massive threat he could have let his right go a few times. I think you are spot on in that Parker realised that going the distance was as good as he could get from the fight and settled for that.
I bow to your better boxing knowledge, as I know next to **** all, but surely it's better to have a go, ok it opens you up to your opponent, but you may get lucky and catch them with a lucky punch.
Im not going to pay for this one. I bought the first fight and it was entertaining but there are so many fights on pay per view now that I think Sky are starting to take the p1ss. I remember Sky saying years ago that they were reducing the amount of pay per view fights but they have definitely reversed that decision.
I cannot believe this is £19.95 and am even more amazed that there is anyone out there prepared to pay this.
It's very simple - if people don't pay for this, Sky (and others) will have to re-think their strategy. Similar to prem football, really. I'm surprised there is still mass demand for sky sports, when people baulk at the cost of a licence fee.
I have to say I think it’s a bargain, the opportunity to experience the build up and atmosphere of a big title fight and then watching it live with expert analysis ringside.
In fact it’s a bargain, recommend it to everyone.