hairman
Active member
- Joined
- 19 Mar 2008
- Messages
- 8,672
- Reaction score
- 5,008
Igor Thiago
Oh, come on ...
I'm not wasting one on you, who should know better.
Oh, come on ...
I knew it! We’ve paid £30+ million for a bloke who can’t find his other leg….Booked. Misses second leg...
It's on TNT Sports apparently.What channel is he on?
Bryan on pens next season maybe![]()
Called it 500 posts ago...Maybe keep Bryan on pens...
Based on what evidence?Personally think we well overpaid by about £20m but that’s the PL added extra I suppose
hahahaha ??Personally think we well overpaid by about £20m but that’s the PL added extra I suppose
I know of people that have watched exactly one match (this one) and have written him off already. Congratulations!
You’ve got to wonder about some of our ‘fans’ ‘nana. We’ve got people who only post when we lose and people who write off a record signing after only 1 match.I know of people that have watched exactly one match (this one) and have written him off already. Congratulations!

A bit of practice with Bryan before the start of next season and he’ll be fine.Apart from the penalty…
I think we can take being written off after one game on telly in the context of “yeah, 6 years of training to write something to deal with stuff that’ll never happen even if in fact you show me it has happened many times isn’t worth spending on”.You’ve got to wonder about some of our ‘fans’ ‘nana. We’ve got people who only post when we lose and people who write off a record signing after only 1 match.
I honestly couldn’t live my life being that negative and miserable all of the time.
You might but I can't get to grips with that sentence at allI think we can take being written off after one game on telly in the context of “yeah, 6 years of training to write something to deal with stuff that’ll never happen even if in fact you show me it has happened many times isn’t worth spending on”.
Wouldn’t be surprised if there are some who haven’t even seen that much and have written him off already tbh ?I know of people that have watched exactly one match (this one) and have written him off already. Congratulations!
We have Zanka on a free and he scores with both at the same time!I knew it! We’ve paid £30+ million for a bloke who can’t find his other leg….
Just from the albeit limited time I've seen of him plus the fact he's the second highest transfer fee out of the jupiler pro league ever behind charles de keteleare who bombed out in Milan and £10m more than doku who went to city . I hope it works out but imo no player out of the Belgium league is worth £32mBased on what evidence?
That rag is written in Dutch as that's what most of Belgium, particularly the North and West of the country speak, but it seems all of the articles they write about Thiago have quotes from ex-Anderlecht players or managers so there must be some kind of allegiance with them behind the scenes I reckon.Getting absolutely hammered here
![]()
Big-money Brentford arrival slated - Insistence Bees may end up regretting quick-fire move
Brentford may end up regretting their decision to spend big on Club Brugge striker Igor Thiago, as he’ll never be good enough for the Premier League. That’s at least according to Thomas Radzinski, who is convinced the striker won’t be up to the mark once he arrives in England. Brentford...sportwitness.co.uk
Still given the job though, so would assume he was considered the best option?Awful penalty that.... sign of someone with no confidence. Didn't even hit it down the middle, any trailing leg saves that.
Jesus weptOn the basis of that display one can only conclude that we've overspent massively on him, so let's hope there's a lot more to come, especially in the penalty area. Perhaps the expectations associated with the big price tag have led to a plunge in his confidence.