Not true as we had that late corner which Fulscum subsequently scored from.no but a presence up top tonight would have won us the game. The last 10 minutes we couldnt get any possession in their half
He did but apparently Trotta has taken away from him nowI think it’s Kev O’Connor who does the penalty coaching.

Yeah, his coaching was probably something along the lines of "Just make sure you score"!What is that based on?
That he was talking to the penalty takers before the Wednesday shootout?![]()
That for real ?Thiago and Nunes to play in friendly next Wednesday. Finally some good news on injuries! Hopefully we might see them on the bench straight after international break, or very soon afterwards.
Definitely playing in a friendly next week. Return date not yet finalised but I’d love to see Thiago rip the sh*t out of Everton.That for real ?
Nunes too ?Definitely playing in a friendly next week. Return date not yet finalised but I’d love to see Thiago rip the sh*t out of Everton.
Also playing a friendly next week ??Nunes too ?
Definitely playing in a friendly next week. Return date not yet finalised but I’d love to see Thiago rip the sh*t out of Everton.



....that's more like itLook forward to seeing team Samba at Everton
Because he’s so decisive and strong willed when it comes to penalties ???I think it’s Kev O’Connor who does the penalty coaching.
Lessons learned…Because he’s so decisive and strong willed when it comes to penalties ???
? agree.Yeah, I know it was only a pre-season against "weaker" opposition, but I thought he looked really good.
Better than I was expecting for a first match.
So I'm really looking forward to seeing him play again.
Of course it might be a bit slower this time, coming back from injury, rather than just transferring clubs, but once he's fully fit I think he should be an important addition for us.
I hope that the thumping diving header at 14 seconds is an indication that he’s very nearly there.
View: https://x.com/brentfordfc/status/1854942506175156715?s=46&t=SQP7mje7Pimu8X-ugPnQnQ
Imagine the response you’d have got posting that 10 years ago! ????Should have the Brazilians on the bench by Xmas, all being well.
Yeah, I know it was only a pre-season against "weaker" opposition, but I thought he looked really good.
Better than I was expecting for a first match.
So I'm really looking forward to seeing him play again.
Of course it might be a bit slower this time, coming back from injury, rather than just transferring clubs, but once he's fully fit I think he should be an important addition for us.
Remember, he was injured before he moved to us so that AFC game was after being off for an injury and then just a small amount of training. Agreed, we can ease him in but I reckon this guy will be a beast. AFC or not, pre-season or not, he looked so good in that 45 minutes. I feel like a Pointer Sister
Enough about your beauty regime, this is the Thiago thread.Should have the Brazilians on the bench by Xmas, all being well.
They'll be on the bench for Everton hopefully !Should have the Brazilians on the bench by Xmas, all being well.
QuarterStill annoying that we have missed some of our most important players for at least half a season.
25% or 1/4 .Still annoying that we have missed some of our most important players for at least half a season.
Yes, we were talking about that in the pub last night. The consensus concluded that the throw was, how shall I put it, curious.Yes. It was noticeable that Brugge didn’t field a thug who threw away the game by picking up the ball in the penalty area ?
In house gameBelieve he and Nunes are meant to be participants in a BCD friendly today.
That Phil Giles has some answering to do. We can't sign enough home grown players, so we have to resort to having two Brazilians on the bench!Should have the Brazilians on the bench by Xmas, all being well.
Are you asking or confirming this was played between two BFC teams?In house game
The report is on the OSAre you asking or confirming this was played between two BFC teams?
Did he help us keep that elusive clean sheet?Played 45 against Cardiff.
How do you know that ….Most important thing...neither got injured again!
Yeah. Fingers crossed for no ill-effects.How do you know that ….
We should have won by a bigger margin thenPlayed 45 against Cardiff.
Sound an ideal young successor to Bryan..Nunes was soon at the heart of the action again, as Brierley put in a teasing cross towards the penalty spot, which a Cardiff defender deflected into the path of the former Grêmio forward, whose effort hit the crossbar.
The oppo got the customary goal start.Did he help us keep that elusive clean sheet?
Well I was assuming they'd have said if they went off crocked. Nothing wrong with a bit of blissful ignorance/optimismHow do you know that ….