Not sure....Is he the same guy that appointed MA as manager?
Sunderland owner Ellis Short selling to current owner of Eastleigh.......Short "wipes off" the existing debt.....
Zelikjo Buvac favorite to become Arsenal manager having temporarily taken leave of absence from Liverpool.
Zelikjo Buvac favorite to become Arsenal manager having temporarily taken leave of his senses.
Interesting, if true.Zelikjo Buvac favourite to become Arsenal manager having temporarily taken leave of absence from Liverpool.
Steven Gerrard confirmed as new Glasgow Rangers boss.
It will all end in tears.
But no doubt the pay off will help to stem the tears....
Think there should be rules you have to been head coach at a certain level for x amount of time before becoming manager. Gerrard appointment is so wrong.
Think he will do well personally and good luck to him. Tough job to start with I agree but he will be able to handle it I am sure.
I would ignore what failures like John Barnes and co say, he was just a poor manager despite what he would like everyone to think.
He's also got experience of how to stop Brendan Rodgers winning a title.
For us??!!!The Sun (!) says Holloway to leave QPeeHa and Steve McClaren (?) to take over.
Not a bad swap to my mind!!!!!!
Oh dear! What are they thinking of?
The Sun (!) says Holloway to leave QPeeHa and Steve McClaren (?) to take over.
Not a bad swap to my mind!!!!!!
From a Ra Ra mate , McLaren just a holding pattern until new manager appointed
Wonder if Lampard might like the gig with us in some capacity
Like what ?
apparently his contract had a relegation clause in it so Barnsley pulled the triggerJose Morais of Barnsley
![]()
I wonder how many games Colin gets before he's moved out?
I wonder how many games Colin gets before he's moved out?
I wonder how many games Colin gets before he's moved out?
Jose Morais of Barnsley
![]()
Despite promotion to the national league Salford City bosses leave the club...
Will get an EFL job.
"Irreconcilable differences over personal terms"
Get your wallet out Neville.
Or sounds like he thinks they've reached their level. Very surprised though they've done phenomenally well.
Will get an EFL job.
Wonder who though? MK, Bradford?
I think they have done a great job but do come across as a bit too aggressive for an EFL job IMO.
I was thinking maybe Bury.
Mick McCarthy is Barnsley born and a former player.
Grayson seems set for Barnsley job
Holloway binned off for McClaren is a big rumour
Holloway binned off for McClaren is a big rumour
Hope that doesn’t mean him going back to Sky and putting us up for relegation
Holloway binned off for McClaren is a big rumour
Holloway binned off for McClaren is a big rumour
With Carsley as assistant per The Times who say they want to start playing football. Surprised they haven't gone for Warburton.