ruislip bee
Well-known member
- Joined
- 25 Apr 2009
- Messages
- 33,818
- Reaction score
- 13,747
Mark Flekken (Closed Thread)
He needs a good belt to keep those trousers up!
He needs a good belt to keep those trousers up!
Harsh! He’s only doing a little dance routine with some animated penguins.He needs a good belt to keep those trousers up!
Punches the ball way to much, very good with his feet granted but did flap a few times and we got let off with the disallowed goal.
Agree. The one learning point he should be focusing on is catching the ball. Raya was the same I seem to remember.Punches the ball way to much, very good with his feet granted but did flap a few times and we got let off with the disallowed goal.
The goal was rightly chalked off. Wilson had hold of his arm.Punches the ball way to much, very good with his feet granted but did flap a few times and we got let off with the disallowed goal.
If its the one im thinking of he could of let it sail out of play for a GK.Very odd today. No distribution and some very very very strange decisions to punch. One was when it was a dolly catch and no-one within 300 miles of him. I mean ACTUAL MILES.
I felt the disallowed goal should have stood, it was weak keeping. Although I need to see it again to be sure. The pen was Gordon being a cheating scouse and should not have stood. The Bryan pen was a complete joke and showed that the ref had lost the plot and was being totally influenced by the crowd.The penalty decision is b***ocks but the disallowed goal was criminally poor goalkeeping. Be much stronger than that please Mark.
Leave it there ffs! We all get what you think of him. Let’s hope you’re wrong!Not good enough imo will cost us points throughout the season
He looks the part.I’m worried.
Not good enough imo will cost us points throughout the season
Raya even when he made mistakes had more presence and ability than this guyRaya also had his moments............................................ And cost us promotion.
Give MF a chance, hes had what half a dozen games.
No it shouldn’t Wilson has pulled his arm down. Foul all day long.I felt the disallowed goal should have stood, it was weak keeping. Although I need to see it again to be sure. The pen was Gordon being a cheating scouse and should not have stood. The Bryan pen was a complete joke and showed that the ref had lost the plot and was being totally influenced by the crowd.
Please stop!!!Raya even when he made mistakes had more presence and ability than this guy
Ooh, there you are again.Raya even when he made mistakes had more presence and ability than this guy
Put this way he doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. But it's early days and far too soon to write him off.He certainly seems like a downgrade on Raya at this point. It was never a penalty but why was he out there anyway ? He certainly doesn’t fill me with confidence in dealing with balls into the box , not helped by his preference for punching ,or flapping, instead of catching .Needs to improve !
I think anyone expecting him to be on the level of Raya was setting themselves up for disappointment really, keepers of David’s quality don’t come cheapHe certainly seems like a downgrade on Raya at this point.
Raya even when he made mistakes had more presence and ability than this guy
First I’ve heard of this.Raya was bullied on crosses, corners and set pieces by opponents for years with us.
Not sure about 100 percent it was 50 50 for me he needed to be a tad stronger there, the penalty however was very softThe goal was rightly chalked off. Wilson had hold of his arm.
Looked weak, but 100% a foul.
Maybe not for years but at the beginning he wasn’t great on crosses iirc correctly.First I’ve heard of this.
Guess you will go strangely quiet when he wins us points though....Not good enough imo will cost us points throughout the season
Have you ever seen him play?Sorry but worries the life out of me, I think it's time to give Thomas a game.
The one I remember was the goal he let in for Blackburn against us at GP.Raya was bullied on crosses, corners and set pieces by opponents for years with us.
I've told you a million times, don't exaggerateVery odd today. No distribution and some very very very strange decisions to punch. One was when it was a dolly catch and no-one within 300 miles of him. I mean ACTUAL MILES.
I'm not. I am using American units of measurement.I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate
.
Have you ever seen him play?
So you are saying he isnt decent? Are we talking League 1 or league 2 standard, or not decent for an international, or Prem?Who Thomas only West Ham in the cup and clips of the US tour. I'm just saying he scares the life out of me. For an International GK I was expecting him to be decent.