Lionel Bart-At
formerly known as 'heavywoollenbee'
MotD
Same here. I’m thinking of just shaving it all off.i was only joking. couldn't imagine anything worse than balding
Same here. I’m thinking of just shaving it all off.i was only joking. couldn't imagine anything worse than balding
I wasn’t making comment on the situation - just the merits of having new panelists on the show.
If they have any sense they will have their excuses at the ready and just wait until the inevitable fall of someone involved in this decision.Has Jenas said he won’t do it? He was my first guess as who would step in.
Presumably there’s Chapman as well.
I agree....I reckon Martin Keown should be given the brief.....est possible role
Which Mark Chapman please.....I can think of a few....?I guess Mark Chapman will present it. I will not be watching it.
I must have missed his MOTD presenting years.In the ultimate act of hypocrisy Andrew Neil whose political views have been aired for all to see and hear whilst stealing a living as a presenter,has come out on the Beebs side.
Chappers also reportedly snubbing it (Matt Hughes tweet). Good for himHas Jenas said he won’t do it? He was my first guess as who would step in.
Presumably there’s Chapman as well.
Probably did if you were watching This WeekI must have missed his MOTD presenting years.
What about Colin Murray hosting it?
He’s too good for that show imo.What about Colin Murray hosting it?
....if they're all mates....they should have each others backs.... regardless.Chappers also reportedly snubbing it (Matt Hughes tweet). Good for him
Tinnitus ain’t great?i was only joking. couldn't imagine anything worse than balding
Also presents R5 evening show, and did the EFL on quest as wellThat’s fighting talk !
Just shows how bloody parochial we are. Did I hear there was an earthquake in Turkey s couple of weeks ago? Understand there’s a skirmish going on in the Balkans as well. Do you think we’ll play a back 3 tomorrow?Been watching Sky News for over an hour and a half now. This is the only story they have covered. No mention of major incidents in Germany or Sunak in Paris. Bit much, really.
I don’t disagree, but would he take the gig if offered it?He’s too good for that show imo.
Already confirmed she won’t do itGive it to Rebus, I suspect it will be Alex Scott but hope she turns it down
Is that his new pronoun? Has Alex spoken yet?Already confirmed she won’t do it
The BBC could show the pulled David Attenborough Wild British Isles show that criticised climate destruction and climate change instead.The BBC can't be seen to back down now so, unless they just show highlights without the usual punditry, they should pull the show completely. It will probably mean a repeat of Mrs Brown's Boys though.
How does showing support for his colleagues make him a nob?What a nob !
What about Colin Murray hosting it?
The BBC could show the pulled David Attenborough Wild British Isles show that criticised climate destruction and climate change instead.
Was wondering the same thingHow does showing support for his colleagues make him a nob?
Cos he's not on it so what's the point of even saying itHow does showing support for his colleagues make him a nob?
But only for the first ten seconds when they go on not that prat.Probably guarantees MOTD best viewing figures for years as everyone tunes in to see whose there…
As I’ve said, showing support for his colleagues..Cos he's not on it so what's the point of even saying it
You’ve no thought for the poor mouse? You should be ashamed!Back in my day, BBC would fill unexpected schedule changes with Tom & Jerry cartoons.
But they no longer do this, and that’s why this world is a more angrier place.
He looks like he can’t afford to turn down an evenings work.It’s going to be Danny f***ing Murphy isn’t it and we’ll get another 10 minutes about how Ivan should have been sent off against Fu(ham.
Colin Murray made a principled stand which is commendable. How many of those refusing to be on MotD tomorrow were happy to rock up in Qatar recently?No chance, didn’t he leave TalkSport due to the parent company of the Sun taking them over.
That would improve the programme quality so they can’t possibly do thatBack in my day, BBC would fill unexpected schedule changes with Tom & Jerry cartoons.
But they no longer do this, and that’s why this world is a more angrier place.
Has Jenas said he won’t do it? He was my first guess as who would step in.
Presumably there’s Chapman as well.
Why? It’s about MOTD and Lineker not other jobs. They are all freelance.Well let's see if Richards boycotts anything the BBC does that he appears on like Monday night club etc