One Stuart Nelson

What do YOU think about Brentford's Number One?


  • Total voters
    208
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

One Stuart Nelson

Nelson upto 20% approval rating.....:eek:
 

One Stuart Nelson

nelsons not that bad but abbey is better. nothing wrong with winding up opposition fans if were winning either

id prefer abey but i wouldnt be that bothered if we kept nelson next season-as long as we sort out the four idiots in front of him

one more thing, nelson has always shown passion for the club (when we score he always goes nuts for instance!), AND always has time to show respect to the fans at the end of the game.
 

One Stuart Nelson

Nathan Abbey for me. He is very calm, and gets us out of trouble time after time, which inspires confidence in his defence. And unlike Nelson, he doesn't keep kicking the ball into touch!
 

One Stuart Nelson

Nothing particularly against Nelson. Thought Abbey did very well when he first came in and can't understand why Fitz didn't persist with him and have Nelson as his back-up. I still haven't seen what it was Masters was supposed to have had and I agree that his inexperience together with the poor defence in front of him did cost us dearly in the middle of the season.
 

One Stuart Nelson

Silly Hat and gumboselfish have always been big fans of Nelson.;)

Never had any faith in him as a 'keeper, but always backed him as he was all we had. This season Abbey has come in and played very well, showing us just how bad Nelson is.

Ronan - you daft bastard. Smith or Nelson? Errrrrm......?:nono: lol
 

One Stuart Nelson

I think that Nelson is a good keeper and I also think that Abbey is a good keeper. We should keep both of them. send masters out on loan to gain experience and then when one keeper goes bring back in Masters
 

One Stuart Nelson

Never had any faith in him as a 'keeper, but always backed him as he was all we had. This season Abbey has come in and played very well, showing us just how bad Nelson is.

Ronan - you daft bastard. Smith or Nelson? Errrrrm......?:nono: lol

Hit the nail right on the head there, although I can't go along with some of the over-the-top praise for Abbey on this thread, the guy's done well but he's no Paul Smith, I remember a fair few Bankole moments from him since he got here too.

I think Nelson's been lucky that we've had no options (or perceived there to be no options?) at no1 for some years, I couldn't give a sh*t what he does with his water bottle and he scores points for being passionate about the team & the fans but in goalkeeping terms he's pretty ****ing dodgy if you ask me.

If we start next season with no Nelson or Abbey I won't be heartbroken & unless we replace em with good old George Badgoalie I don't think we'll struggle to find a keeper who can perform between the sticks at least as well as these 2. I'd also go along with whoever it was who said sort the ****in defence out & you solve most of the problem.
 

One Stuart Nelson

Absolutely Agree

I will not go to GP while Nelson is in goal
 

One Stuart Nelson

Absolutely agree

Nelson is not calm and not good enough

Scott Fitz really annoyed me when he dropped him and our best defender all season- Griffiths
 

One Stuart Nelson

Absolutely Agree

I will not go to GP while Nelson is in goal

Good, to be frank you were putting him off mate...

mind you, not much of a pledge is it ?

You are saying you are not going to one home game.

Go further....sue the club for such a flagrant breach of your rights as a consumer....I mean, Nelson is soooooo offensive isnt he...absolultely terrible.

Cant kick, cant catch, has never saved any shots on goal EVER !
His kit doesnt fit, he hits small children and forces his wife to sew fairtrade footballs for £1 a pop.

This demonisation of Nelson is way over the top, being led by BU board members as well. :wave:
 

One Stuart Nelson

This demonisation of Nelson is way over the top

Not at all. It is well documented that Nelson eats babies.

Are you saying that eating babies is okay?

Do you eat babies?

You want to put baby-eating on the national curriculum?

You are writing a book packed with baby eating anecdotes and hundreds of baby recipes?

Shame on you.:nono:
 

One Stuart Nelson

Not at all. It is well documented that Nelson eats babies.

Are you saying that eating babies is okay?

Do you eat babies?

You want to put baby-eating on the national curriculum?

You are writing a book packed with baby eating anecdotes and hundreds of baby recipes?

Shame on you.:nono:

Jelly Babies are edible and legal.

You can bite their heads off.

I am innocent I tell you ! :idea: :eek: :eek: :( :nono:
 

One Stuart Nelson

Jelly Babies are edible and legal.

You can bite their heads off.

I am innocent I tell you ! :idea: :eek: :eek: :( :nono:

It appears I have been misinformed. I regret what was written. It is not an ideal situation to find myself in. This has been a hard ten minutes for all concerned.
:(
 

One Stuart Nelson

Next time this donkey concedes, is anyone else up for chanting "One Nathan Abbey"?
 

One Stuart Nelson

It appears I have been misinformed. I regret what was written. It is not an ideal situation to find myself in. This has been a hard ten minutes for all concerned.
:(

Dont worry, I wont be sue-ing you for libel !!!lol

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion on players now am I. lol

Nelson is a ***** :D

I will allow opinions (I know, I am too generous...a fool to myself),

...........but my opinion is that your opinion is "over the top".

It's all about opinions.....:fishing:
 

One Stuart Nelson

one swallow does'nt make a summer, granted he had a good game against forest apart from the 4 goals which I don't think you can blame him for.
In my oppinion the consistency is'nt there for me


:eek: lol rofl
are you on the wind up?? he was ****ing useless vs forest. the defence did not and do not trust him. what about him diving over the third??

i agree with wat few posters have already stated, nelson is a pr1ck FACT
 

One Stuart Nelson

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion on players now am I. lol

Nelson is a ***** :D

if nelson signed as a user on here, would you be in breach of the code of conduct and therefore banned? or if he called you a ***** on here, would he be banned, or would he equally be allowed to have an opinion?

:fishing: :wave:
 

One Stuart Nelson

Not at all. It is well documented that Nelson eats babies.

Are you saying that eating babies is okay?

Do you eat babies?

You want to put baby-eating on the national curriculum?

You are writing a book packed with baby eating anecdotes and hundreds of baby recipes?

Shame on you.:nono:

quality!

your lying in a news grave Peter, what does it say on the headstone!?!?!!

:fishing:
 

One Stuart Nelson

oh yeah, and STANNARD out. i would rather he was given the boot that nelson. but both would be nice too. :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
 

One Stuart Nelson

:eek: lol rofl
are you on the wind up?? he was ****ing useless vs forest. the defence did not and do not trust him. what about him diving over the third??

i agree with wat few posters have already stated, nelson is a pr1ck FACT


thanks Dan,

Of course it doesnt matter if our defence trusts him or not, they are even more incompetant.

Calling Nelson a pr1ck is your right (I suppose), but I don't care if he is arrogant....he is still a half decent keeper, and one of the top 6-7 in League 1However, it makes you look like a pr1ck too.


We will be in a hole without Nelson or Abbey next season...In summary-we will miss Stuart Nelson.
 

One Stuart Nelson

Nelson is an absolute pr1ck...FACT. How many times have we seen him act like an immature child to opposing fans, players and towards the officials ? Answer: Many. I finally lost the plot with him after Millwall away earlier in the season when after a mediocre performance and a 1 - 1 draw he ran the length of the field to throw his gloves in the upper tier of the away end.....yep like it's the Champions League Final or something. As I posted at the time, I hope the club weren't paying for those gloves, 46 games x £50 gloves = £2300.

i assume they were his gloves?
and i think he was just showing his appreciation of our good support that night mate. just cos you didn't catch them!!!

:owusu:
 

One Stuart Nelson

ps - i love nelson's crazy antics and abuse of away fans etc, it is just his sh*t goalkeeping that gets my dander up. :cool:
 

One Stuart Nelson

If he's out of contract & as good as some think, he'll surely be snapped up by another club!!

I believe that he's over 24yo & 'free to walk'.

It will be interesting to see what happens.
 

One Stuart Nelson

I believe that children are our future.......:owusu:
 

One Stuart Nelson

thanks Dan,

Of course it doesnt matter if our defence trusts him or not, they are even more incompetant.

Calling Nelson a pr1ck is your right (I suppose), but I don't care if he is arrogant....he is still a half decent keeper, and one of the top 6-7 in League 1However, it makes you look like a pr1ck too.


We will be in a hole without Nelson or Abbey next season...In summary-we will miss Stuart Nelson.

TBH Smiffy, this is a pure fart. Your opinion like, but all the same, fart. :rolleyes:

Nelson is a poor keeper and Dan has every right to call him a whatever he likes.

It probably makes you look like the ***** by summizing that Nelson is one of the top keepers in League 1. :wave:

I for one will not miss him if he departs in the summer. :wave:

Laters. :wave:
 

One Stuart Nelson

TBH Smiffy, this is a pure fart. Your opinion like, but all the same, fart. :rolleyes:

Nelson is a poor keeper and Dan has every right to call him a whatever he likes.

It probably makes you look like the ***** by summizing that Nelson is one of the top keepers in League 1. :wave:

I for one will not miss him if he departs in the summer. :wave:

Laters. :wave:


I will be awaiting the Gash's comments, come September, when our new keeper is settled in.....I doubt he will be better than Nelson. He wont be better than Abbey has been this season.
 

One Stuart Nelson

he is still a half decent keeper, and one of the top 6-7 in League 1 .


We will be in a hole without Nelson or Abbey next season...In summary-we will miss Stuart Nelson.


are you on something?
 

One Stuart Nelson

thats just bang out of order. dobbo was ****ed about by some people at this club. he is a brentford legend

Who ****ed him about ?

Sadly he got injured and wasnt good enough when he came back.

Legend he may be (though that means a hell of a lot of players are legends)

Wanted next season, he is not.
 

One Stuart Nelson

The poll is a bit subjective. I can't help but read irony into the 'pro-Nelson' option.
 

One Stuart Nelson

I have always believed that nelson performs better away from home, mainly because he doesnt have to put up with the brentford fans moaning and groaning when he doesn't kick straight (which doesn't matter anyway because even if he kicked straight, 9 times out of 10 the ball was given away to oppersition)

I agree with smiffyBee he is 1 of the better keepers in this division and i would rather see Stannard go and have Abbey become player/coach.
 

One Stuart Nelson

Nelson is a horrible arrogant little c***, who is also not a very good goalkeeper despite him thinking he is... I hear he is a disruptive 'member' of the squad and I think that the Club should rid as many of these 'senior' players as possible..

Abbey for me :sorted:
 

One Stuart Nelson

Nelson is a horrible arrogant little c***, who is also not a very good goalkeeper despite him thinking he is... I hear he is a disruptive 'member' of the squad and I think that the Club should rid as many of these 'senior' players as possible..

:imwith:

Where are Nelson4Life and bareuk - bet you didn't expect over 80% think your man is a **** :wave:
 

One Stuart Nelson

arrogant....he is still a half decent keeper, and one of the top 6-7 in League 1


:eek: :eek: :eek:

I've heard it all now. The guy is an absolute clown and believes he is better than he really is. Can not see him playing a higher level than this.
 

One Stuart Nelson

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I've heard it all now. The guy is an absolute clown and believes he is better than he really is. Can not see him playing a higher level than this.

easy to snipe....lets here Squelch's top 10 of keepers in League 1....

waiting !
 

One Stuart Nelson

easy to snipe....lets here Squelch's top 10 of keepers in League 1....

waiting !

Neil Sullivan, Paul Smith, Basso, Murphy, Pidgeley, Pogliacomi and Gueret are all better than Nelson in my opinion.

Nelson hasnt progressed or improved since he's been here, his kicking is still awful, his attitude stinks and his decision making / rush of blood is of comedy value.
 

One Stuart Nelson

Pidgeley is the worst keeper I've seen this season.

Interesting that you have not included Abbey in your list. :fishing:
 

One Stuart Nelson

Neil Sullivan, Paul Smith, Basso, Murphy, Pidgeley, Pogliacomi and Gueret are all better than Nelson in my opinion.

Nelson hasnt progressed or improved since he's been here, his kicking is still awful, his attitude stinks and his decision making / rush of blood is of comedy value.

Well that's only 7....and Paul Smith and Pidgely's displays against us were not great !
As for Basso......:nono: No way is he better than Nelson, or Abbey.

So that leaves our Stu as the 6th best keeper in League 1, behind Nathan in 2007.

You dont want much do you ? :confused:
 

One Stuart Nelson

You can probably add BOTH Cheltenham keepers to the list as well as Moss of Bournemouth (& possibly his backup Stewart as well). The reserve Brighton keeper, Kuipers, also looked pretty impressive.
 

One Stuart Nelson

Sometimes Nelsons antics can get petty and it gets all a bit boring and embarrassing, ie:the water on the penalty spot but i'd still prefer a bit of passion and vocal support from our players rather than the souless bunch we had for most of this season. Everyone complains when O'Connor waddles round saying nothing for the entire game but at least Nelson looks like he wants to play for the badge. Still think hes a decent keeper for this level, certaintly league 2.
Also most of the Nelson haters on this site were calling Masters the best prospect of this club (not hard considering the talent we have) a couple of months ago when his performances after a couple of good games early on were nothing short of shambolic. Yes he may have a future in the game but nothing above league 2.
 

One Stuart Nelson

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I've heard it all now. The guy is an absolute clown and believes he is better than he really is. Can not see him playing a higher level than this.

:thetruth: :yes: Bobo out - he can go and swap views with Rosenior about size 36 shoes and rotating bow ties.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom