One Stuart Nelson

What do YOU think about Brentford's Number One?


  • Total voters
    208
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

One Stuart Nelson

I think Nelson has been just about good enough the last two seasons with a decent defence in front of him, this season i believe he has been let down by the defence, and still believe he is just about good enough to keep his place in this team, as it looks obvious now that Abbeys not coming back, and Nelson at the moment is twice as good as Masters. I think he ll be a good keeper in league 2 though, aslong as Griffiths and Heywood aren't infront of him

:imwith: Though we need to think about how he may fare behind a combination of Heywood/Osborne/Charles back 2...

I dont think Darius or Karleigh could stand a full season of Nelson attitude behind them...
 

One Stuart Nelson

You're all a lot of Brentford nutters and west london ****ers.

Nelson is the shizz.
He's saved us more times than not.
He's passionate about us.

He shows more maturity than Banana.
Oh the irony in some of his Nelson-posts.
 

One Stuart Nelson

Nelson is a horrible arrogant little c***, who is also not a very good goalkeeper despite him thinking he is... I hear he is a disruptive 'member' of the squad and I think that the Club should rid as many of these 'senior' players as possible..

Abbey for me :sorted:

Thats what im talking about, you have just sumed up stuart nelson better than i ever could. Thanks :sorted:
 

One Stuart Nelson

Thats what im talking about, you have just sumed up stuart nelson better than i ever could. Thanks :sorted:

I take it you will not be posting in this thread again...

Praise Jehova for small mercies :sorted:
 

One Stuart Nelson

Nelson has been is being released at the end of the season!! overheard him in the clubshop talking to someone and has yet to find a new club :wave:
 

One Stuart Nelson

i thought nelson was playing in goal for port vale today in disguise....

:fishing:
 

One Stuart Nelson

Nelson has been is being released at the end of the season!! overheard him in the clubshop talking to someone and has yet to find a new club :wave:

Oh dear, how sad...............never mind :bound:
 

One Stuart Nelson

jog on nellie..........................................welcome back abbey
 

One Stuart Nelson

Thought Abbey was poor today, one blinding save but looked less competent in parts....tend to think Nellie might have done better at the free kick too..
 

One Stuart Nelson

Thought Abbey was poor today, one blinding save but looked less competent in parts....tend to think Nellie might have done better at the free kick too..

The free kick was a corker - tough one to stop. Second goal though - had enough bites at it but it still came back out to Constantine.
 

One Stuart Nelson

It wouldn't be any disaster to lose Nelson as long as he was replaced with someone better, and that certainly isn't Abbey in the long-term. Abbey's whole career has been built on making a good impression when he first joins a club and then falling away badly the following season.

If he signs next season, we'll all be demanding a new keeper by christmas, be warned.
 

One Stuart Nelson

It wouldn't be any disaster to lose Nelson as long as he was replaced with someone better, and that certainly isn't Abbey in the long-term. Abbey's whole career has been built on making a good impression when he first joins a club and then falling away badly the following season.

If he signs next season, we'll all be demanding a new keeper by christmas, be warned.

Fully Agree! good back up keeper but wouldnt have him as no. 1, prob prefer nelson maybe butcher could curve his arrogance??!??:confused:
 

One Stuart Nelson

Funny how a few motnhs ago before Abbey i was getting abuse for giving Nelson criticism, now You lot have seen a class kepper like Abbey you have only just realised that
Nelson is a cokcy arrogant **** !
 

One Stuart Nelson

Good keeper, would be one of the best in Div 2, couldn't give a flying fig about him as a person, its what he does between the sticks that counts for me.

I think Nelson's a good shot stopper - I'd keep him... I agree that it doesn't matter if he's a ***** as long as he plays well... but then what do I know...

He's a million times better than clark masters who is no better than ashley bayes in my opinion... In fact I think Masters is the worst ever....!

Cue comments on him being young and going to improve - blah blah blah...
 

One Stuart Nelson

I think Nelson's a good shot stopper - I'd keep him... I agree that it doesn't matter if he's a ***** as long as he plays well... but then what do I know...

He's a million times better than clark masters who is no better than ashley bayes in my opinion... In fact I think Masters is the worst ever....!

Cue comments on him being young and going to improve - blah blah blah...

Bayes has been released from his club
 

One Stuart Nelson

So from todays line up it looks like we won't be seeing him at GP anymore, he's not even on the bench. Which isn't a bad thing!
 

One Stuart Nelson

So from todays line up it looks like we won't be seeing him at GP anymore, he's not even on the bench. Which isn't a bad thing!

Neither is Masters.........:wave:

Come on Abbey!!!!
:sorted:
 

One Stuart Nelson

I think loosing Nelson and keeping Abbey will be one of Brentford's biggest mistakes. Abbey is just a journey man...he has done well at Brentford since arriving don't get me wrong, but he really ain't got a good track record. Whereas Nelson i can believe can go and play at a higher level.

And to be fair Nelson has not a bad time at Brentford, 2004/05 21 clean sheets, part of play off place team twice etc etc.
 

One Stuart Nelson

I think loosing Nelson and keeping Abbey will be one of Brentford's biggest mistakes. Abbey is just a journey man...he has done well at Brentford since arriving don't get me wrong, but he really ain't got a good track record. Whereas Nelson i can believe can go and play at a higher level.
.

WBA 551 feet amsl,
Port Vale 525 feet amsl
Oldham 509 feet amsl
or most likely Buxton FC > 1,000 feet amsl
lol
 

One Stuart Nelson

Cheerio One Eye.:wave:
 

One Stuart Nelson

I bet he's having a paddy now
Good riddance to the useless ******
 

One Stuart Nelson

Seriosly though I hope all 8 get fixed up with other clubs. Nobody likes to see anyone out of work especially if they have a family to look after
 

One Stuart Nelson

glad he's gone, but easy on the harsh remarks, he performed admirably for us during his time at GP, he just got too big for his boots. So thanks Stuart, but goodbye.
 

One Stuart Nelson

Some of the comments are a tad harsh. He did have some good moments, however, he is a complete and utter show pony.

:wave:
 

One Stuart Nelson

Hope this gives him the jolt he needs.

If so he will probably have a long career elsewhere. Maybe just a few miles up the M1 perhaps?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom