badgerbee
Mafeking Avenue........gets you there!!!!
Rico Henry
What we need on this thread for the perfect Christmas Eve, is for @Indian Bee to wade in after polishing off a couple of bottles of Red!!! ??
Including Jon & Cliff? ?Happy Christmas everyone! ??
This thread is crazy on so many levels!
It will be a great day when Rico runs out at New Griffin Park in the Premier league again. I really hope it happens and believe it will.

What we need on this thread for the perfect Christmas Eve, is for @Indian Bee to wade in after polishing off a couple of bottles of Red!!! ??
???I only saw this a couple of hours ago. Lol. There are some red lines and even after a couple of bottle of red wine down I wouldn't argue on Xmas Eve
This thread is bonkers but as @Banana noted that Rico is back in January, if he doesn't start against Arsenal on Wednesday then we can confirm he is defo not ITK.
Blind drunk peak to early thenI only saw this a couple of hours ago. Lol. There are some red lines and even after a couple of bottle of red wine down I wouldn't argue on Xmas Eve
This thread is bonkers but as @Banana noted that Rico is back in January, if he doesn't start against Arsenal on Wednesday then we can confirm he is defo not ITK.
What are you chatting about you fool.Blind drunk peak to early then
He’s starting in goal. Don’t tell anyoneI only saw this a couple of hours ago. Lol. There are some red lines and even after a couple of bottle of red wine down I wouldn't argue on Xmas Eve
This thread is bonkers but as @Banana noted that Rico is back in January, if he doesn't start against Arsenal on Wednesday then we can confirm he is defo not ITK.
An eagle eyed Twitter user spotted Henry in a training photo and of him playing golf darts with Bryan?
View: https://x.com/BrentfordBeanz/status/1875235664704524534
Guess him training with the first team can only be a positive right?
He already said some time ago that he wasn’t going to update on Rico until he was ready, so he would appear to be sticking to his promise.I thought Thomas said no changes to long term injured?
If he back in training Thomas would have said to give out some positive news?
In terms of starting against Southampton...I thought Thomas said no changes to long term injured?
The loudest cheer for a substitution since the return of Jota?maybe, just maybe, fifteen minutes against Plymouth ?
I suspect so.The loudest cheer for a substitution since the return of Jota?
Louder.The loudest cheer for a substitution since the return of Jota?
Ok thanks let’s hope he has no more set backs.In terms of starting against Southampton...
Steaming around the changing room
In the darts video, right at the end, a good
An eagle eyed Twitter user spotted Henry in a training photo and of him playing golf darts with Bryan?
View: https://x.com/BrentfordBeanz/status/1875235664704524534
Guess him training with the first team can only be a positive right?
Pleased Bryan plays football for us and not golf darts.
Ok thanks let’s stay positive ?I'm pretty sure they said he MIGHT be on the bench and could get 15 mins.
Like they know jack sh*t.Yes television said during commentary rico will be on the bench against Plymouth and possibly get 15 mins
Happy Days
They did seem knowledgeable about our squad and injury issues.Like they know jack sh*t.
The pace is still their, just lack match fitness I am told. Dont have to take my word for it, you will see this week end.Rico has always been about pace. I hope he can get the same level after nasty injury. Only time will tell but fingers crossed.


Time and again it's been proven that no one, including the medical team and Thomas, have a clue when anyone is likely to return.
This was a general statement and true. Was expected back quite a while ago.
I heard it's very likely to be likelyIs he likely to be involved with the B team today?
Can he play two matches in a week?Is he likely to be involved with the B team today?
He should be able toCan he play two matches in a week?
He might be able to play two 45-minutes, though, just not on the same day.Can he play two matches in a week?