Rico Henry

Rico Henry

OK smartar*e - let's see your proof of this.
A bidet user is a both a clean and smart arse.

I believe my post with my hearsay evidence was deleted ?

Either that or I have done an Indian Bee ??
 

Rico Henry

Why? We don't need to be told the in depth details of player injuries or whatever
Not worried about individual cases. More the processes and communication they provide the club with. Highlighting issues and owning mistakes would go along way to installing my confidence in them.
 

Rico Henry

While as fans we want to be informed of Rico’s situation (and others), from a business sense it’s madness to be more open.

In 8 days the transfer window opens. Do we really want to tip off every other club in the world that certain players are going to be out for 2, 4 or 6 months. You can imagine one of Levy’s flunkies reporting back that Brentford’s LB is out until May so if we want to play hardball on a loan fee for Reguilon then go for it.

There probably are very few secrets out there but let’s not make it easier for our opposition.
 

Rico Henry

The biggest impact on his recovery seems to be the incompetence off the Brentford medical team and miscommunication or lack of with the coaching staff about where he is at with his recovery and what needs to be done.
Utter bo11ocks.
Unless, of course, you are a member of said medical team. In which case please provide evidence.
And then we can blame you.
And if not I hope you get sued for defamation.
Thanks in advance and have a nice Christmas ?
 

Rico Henry

Utter bo11ocks.
Unless, of course, you are a member of said medical team. In which case please provide evidence.
And then we can blame you.
And if not I hope you get sued for defamation.
Thanks in advance and have a nice Christmas ?
Touchy touchy aren’t you ???

When it comes out on a podcast in a few years you’ll remember Hullbee and feel that hit of regret for the above ramblings?‍??‍??‍??‍?
 

Rico Henry

It would be foolish from us all if we think Rico will be the player he was before. Just look at Moses Odubajo. One doesn't comeback from these injuries and expect to be the same play as before.

Happy to be proved wrong but we really won't see Rico most likely until next season IMO.
He’s done it once before.
 

Rico Henry

Touchy touchy aren’t you ???

When it comes out on a podcast in a few years you’ll remember Hullbee and feel that hit of regret for the above ramblings?‍??‍??‍??‍?
Not touchy mate; I just get angry when people with absolutely no knowledge of the facts slag off the club I support.

PS guessing from your response you’re not part of the BFC medical (or coaching) team.
Please confirm. Or STFU.
 

Rico Henry

Not worried about individual cases. More the processes and communication they provide the club with. Highlighting issues and owning mistakes would go along way to installing my confidence in them.
I’m not sure any medical staff will make admissions of things that would expose them to professional negligence claims and regulatory intervention just to appease football fans. Nor would the club want to make admissions about process failures which could be argued to breach their duty to provide a safe place of work. The level of candour you’re looking for is not realistic or desirable.

I hope and expecf they’ll have such conversations internally and with affected players but it’s simply none of our actual business v
 

Rico Henry

While as fans we want to be informed of Rico’s situation (and others), from a business sense it’s madness to be more open.

In 8 days the transfer window opens. Do we really want to tip off every other club in the world that certain players are going to be out for 2, 4 or 6 months. You can imagine one of Levy’s flunkies reporting back that Brentford’s LB is out until May so if we want to play hardball on a loan fee for Reguilon then go for it.

There probably are very few secrets out there but let’s not make it easier for our opposition.
And a player’s personal injury situation is none of our business unless he’s happy with making that so.
 

Rico Henry

Not touchy mate; I just get angry when people with absolutely no knowledge of the facts slag off the club I support.

PS guessing from your response you’re not part of the BFC medical (or coaching) team.
Please confirm. Or STFU.
The club set up a review of the medical team which suggests to me it’s a bit sh*t at the moment. So that and joining up what I hear about Rico’s treatment suggests all may not be well.

Anyway you defend the club at all costs!!! Ronnie Noades he’s got white hair is a millionaire Ronnie Ronnie Noades ?????
 

Rico Henry

The club set up a review of the medical team which suggests to me it’s a bit sh*t at the moment. So that and joining up what I hear about Rico’s treatment suggests all may not be well.

Anyway you defend the club at all costs!!! Ronnie Noades he’s got white hair is a millionaire Ronnie Ronnie Noades ?????
So not part of the medical team or any knowledge of any facts then?
 

Rico Henry

So not part of the medical or any knowledge of any facts then?
Are you part of the playing staff if not what gives you the right to comment on player performance ???..

Anyway I am going to STFU now and come back in due course with a where are the doubters now??
 

Rico Henry

Are you part of the playing staff if not what gives you the right to comment on player performance ???..

Anyway I am going to STFU now and come back in due course with a where are the doubters now??
I do wonder, if you're told something sensitive or in confidence, whether the person who told you would prefer you not to put it all over the GPG.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Rico Henry

I do wonder, if you're told something sensitive or in confidence, whether the person who told you would prefer you not to put it all over the GPG.
My information is pub chatter and when you piece some of said chatter 2 plus 2 does seem to become 4.

I don’t roll with the in the know boys inside the club and if I did I certainly would not be breaching confidence or passing sensitive information on.
 

Rico Henry

My information is pub chatter and when you piece some of said chatter 2 plus 2 does seem to become 4.

I don’t roll with the in the know boys inside the club and if I did I certainly would not be breaching confidence or passing sensitive information on.
You've been given a bit of tittle tattle and you don't know whether it it is true or not - that doesn't give you any insight whatsoever into how the medical department is run.
 

Rico Henry

Rico Henry

The biggest impact on his recovery seems to be the incompetence off the Brentford medical team and miscommunication or lack of with the coaching staff about where he is at with his recovery and what needs to be done.
This is the truth for those disbelievers.
 
Last edited:

Rico Henry

Utter bo11ocks.
Unless, of course, you are a member of said medical team. In which case please provide evidence.
And then we can blame you.
And if not I hope you get sued for defamation.
Thanks in advance and have a nice Christmas ?
I am afraid it is the truth.
 

Rico Henry

Take your point. However this isn’t the first time Rico has had major injuries to his knees, that may affect his recovery.
Is it ? Wasn't it his shoulder and then his hamstring. Maybe I've forgotten the others
 

Rico Henry

Is it ? Wasn't it his shoulder and then his hamstring. Maybe I've forgotten the others
I think we’re both on track. According to his injury online on transfermarket shows:

16/17 Shoulder injury. Out for 189 days Aug 15th 2016 to Feb 2017
17/18 Knee injury. Out for 419 days Sept 2017 to Nov 2018
23/24 Knee injury. Out for 385 days Sept 2023 to Oct 2024
24/25 Muscle injury. Out for 113 days. This time is noted from Sept1st 2024. No end time ??
24/25 Muscle injury. Out for 48 days? This one shows from Sept 1st to October 19th
 

Rico Henry

The biggest impact on his recovery seems to be the incompetence off the Brentford medical team and miscommunication or lack of with the coaching staff about where he is at with his recovery and what needs to be done.
Utter bo11ocks.
Unless, of course, you are a member of said medical team. In which case please provide evidence.
And then we can blame you.
And if not I hope you get sued for defamation.
Thanks in advance and have a nice Christmas ?
I am afraid it is the truth.
What is @Beeswaxnees?
That our medical team are incompetent?
Are you a doctor in the field of knee/ligament field, know Rico’s exact injury and know they have prescribed the wrong treatment?
Or do you have proof via some other source?
Whichever it is please publish on here.
I’d be very interested as I think others, including Rico, would be.
Cheers.
 

Rico Henry

What is @Beeswaxnees?
That our medical team are incompetent?
Are you a doctor in the field of knee/ligament field, know Rico’s exact injury and know they have prescribed the wrong treatment?
Or do you have proof via some other source?
Whichever it is please publish on here.
I’d be very interested as I think others, including Rico, would be.
Cheers.
When I am sitting on the toliet my brain should know what’s about to happen…. If it doesn’t then my body isn’t functioning in a competent manner….. You don’t need to be medically trained to tell you have problems
 

Rico Henry

Totally agree, he must be devastated and frustrated. (friend of a friend) Low key whisper is that the medical dept have failed him somewhat. My question back to the whisperer was; how did they? Responded; he played a high intensity game against the B team for 45mins which would suggest he was three BCD games away, before his return to the first team, that would have been this weekend. He came out of that 45min game all good but, apparenely two days after during training, he was overtrained due to the lack of communication between the medical staff. Apparently, one staff didn't know Rico had a game two days prior, however there was a setback. The whisperer wouldn't give me any details on what the setback was, but said it has put back Rico at least month (Mid December) :eek: I might get a b***ocking putting this out there, hopefully the whisperer won't read it. Then agian it might be all BS:sneakoff:
Seems to have been on the ball here ?
 

Rico Henry

What is @Beeswaxnees?
That our medical team are incompetent?
Are you a doctor in the field of knee/ligament field, know Rico’s exact injury and know they have prescribed the wrong treatment?
Or do you have proof via some other source?
Whichever it is please publish on here.
I’d be very interested as I think others, including Rico, would be.
Cheers.
Check @Beeswaxnees posting history from about a month ago and you’ll get your answer. Something like a miscommunication in the medical dept, over-training Rico or something that caused this setback.
 

Rico Henry

Check @Beeswaxnees posting history from about a month ago and you’ll get your answer. Something like a miscommunication in the medical dept, over-training Rico or something that caused this setback.
It's bullshit though. A rumour has gone around, not a single person knows whether it's true or not or if it was, whether it had any impact at all. It's like the Thiago 3 months rumour last week. We supporters know nothing so no one should pretend they do, regardless of what they might hear in a pub, on Twitter or in a WhatsApp group.
 

Rico Henry

It's bullshit though. A rumour has gone around, not a single person knows whether it's true or not or if it was, whether it had any impact at all. It's like the Thiago 3 months rumour last week. We supporters know nothing so no one should pretend they do, regardless of what they might hear in a pub, on Twitter or in a WhatsApp group.
Is it bs ??
 

Rico Henry

It's bullshit though. A rumour has gone around, not a single person knows whether it's true or not or if it was, whether it had any impact at all. It's like the Thiago 3 months rumour last week. We supporters know nothing so no one should pretend they do, regardless of what they might hear in a pub, on Twitter or in a WhatsApp group.
Rico was training on the grass in July. Five months ago. So he clearly had a major setback. I don’t know if the posters comment was accurate or not but it seems well within the realms of possibility.
 

Rico Henry

Rico was training on the grass in July. Five months ago. So he clearly had a major setback. I don’t know if the posters comment was accurate or not but it seems well within the realms of possibility.
It's all guesswork but we have people passing it off as fact as though they have some deep insight and not just something they heard from someone who heard someone else say something.
 

Rico Henry

It's all guesswork but we have people passing it off as fact as though they have some deep insight and not just something they heard from someone who heard someone else say something.
Really I was just trying to point Andy in the direction of the original Beeswax post as he seemed not to have seen it, I have no idea if it’s true or not.
 

Rico Henry

Really I was just trying to point Andy in the direction of the original Beeswax post as he seemed not to have seen it, I have no idea if it’s true or not.
No, I haven’t seen it but I’m sure @Beeswaxnees or @Hullbee will be on here posting the evidence that Rico has been screwed up by our incompetent medical team at any moment.
 

Rico Henry

So why can't somebody tell the fans the truth on what is going on with Rico. Because at the moment we are getting mixed messages. The fans deserve better with regards to these injuries.
 

Rico Henry

So why can't somebody tell the fans the truth on what is going on with Rico. Because at the moment we are getting mixed messages. The fans deserve better with regards to these injuries.
Who is the somebody you're looking for? I think this made it clear - how can you give an update on something that you can't be sure about? If Thomas said Rico will be back in 4 weeks and wasn't there'd be a meltdown.

 

Rico Henry

Who is the somebody you're looking for?
The club, I can understand keeping things quite when it involves a player that 50/50 for a game. But fans want to know about our longest serving player, and his fitness. What have they to hide if nobody has messed up. We all know it was a massive injury. But the silence is concerning.
 

Rico Henry

The club, I can understand keeping things quite when it involves a player that 50/50 for a game. But fans want to know about our longest serving player, and his fitness. What have they to hide if nobody has messed up. We all know it was a massive injury. But the silence is concerning.

It's not Football Manager where a screen pops up and says "out for x weeks". Maybe there's nothing definitive that can be shared right now and if they can't give facts, the club would hardly deal in speculation would it?
 

Rico Henry

It's not Football Manager where a screen pops up and says "out for x weeks", maybe there is nothing that can be shared right now.
I don't play Football Manager or any crap like that, this is our longest serving player and we get a message saying soon.
 

Rico Henry

I'll say the same thing again, . What does that mean as he was close in August. If he is not progressing well tell us the truth. he had a terrible Injury, we know it will take a long time. The fans want to know and these story being put out there are not helping at the moment.
 

Rico Henry

I'll say the same thing again, . What does that mean as he was close in August. If he is not progressing well tell us the truth. he had a terrible Injury, we know it will take a long time. The fans want to know and these story being put out there are not helping at the moment.
At this stage, I'm not sure what you want them to say. They can't be definitive, as it was such a serious injury. He clearly had a relapse of some kind in August. Saying 'soon' is as good as we're going to get. TF has said a few times he won't be rushed back and they'll be ultra cautious.

I share the frustration, as it was anticipated by many that Rico was not going to be banging in 90 mins performances well before the relapse. Players don't just pick up where they left off after that length of time out. Going through half a season without a proper LB should have been avoided. KLP has done better than expected, but he's not the answer.
 

Rico Henry

No, I haven’t seen it but I’m sure @Beeswaxnees or @Hullbee will be on here posting the evidence that Rico has been screwed up by our incompetent medical team at any moment.
If I see an member of the medical team on the tube on the way home in a bit I will beat a confession out of them and film it ?????
 
Back
Top Bottom