Rico Henry

Rico Henry

Southgate would have to actually watch Rico for him to have a chance of being picked and we know that wont happen when there are at least 5 rightbacks in front of him
There's probably more than 5 left backs in front of him, too! Take your pick:
  • Chilwell
  • Walker-Peters
  • Targett
  • Cresswell
  • Mitchell
  • Justin
  • ... even Shaw!
I think they've all had a call up at some point, Southgate won't add to that list.
 

Rico Henry

He needs to declare for Jamaica and link up with Big Eth.
 

Rico Henry

There's probably more than 5 left backs in front of him, too! Take your pick:
  • Chilwell
  • Walker-Peters
  • Targett
  • Cresswell
  • Mitchell
  • Justin
  • ... even Shaw!
I think they've all had a call up at some point, Southgate won't add to that list.
Out of that list there would be 2 (possibly 3 infront of him - Chilwell and Shaw, maybe Cresswell.
On current form he is out on his own as Chilwell has just cone back
 

Rico Henry

Out of that list there would be 2 (possibly 3 infront of him - Chilwell and Shaw, maybe Cresswell.
On current form he is out on his own as Chilwell has just cone back
My main point is that Southgate won't call up a player who's not already been given a run-out for England. Current form is 1 game, with Sessegnon out front!
 

Rico Henry

Out of that list there would be 2 (possibly 3 infront of him - Chilwell and Shaw, maybe Cresswell.
On current form he is out on his own as Chilwell has just cone back
I can accept him being overlooked by a left back, but not a Right Back. I can't stand Southgate and he's negative type of Football. We dont need 9 defensive players when playing at home.
 

Rico Henry

My main point is that Southgate won't call up a player who's not already been given a run-out for England. Current form is 1 game, with Sessegnon out front!
How else is a player (from a small club) meant to get a call up?
 

Rico Henry

How else is a player (from a small club) meant to get a call up?
Well, Walker-Peters and Mitchell did it but I guess we're new entrants to the top division. Henry's not very high in the PL ratings, either, so not stand-out in any way.
 

Rico Henry

SKYBET offering 22/1 on Rico being named in the England WC squad

Luke Shaw is 1/4!!
 

Rico Henry

I can’t believe Shaw gets picked over Rico for any reason now, Rico was absolutely brilliant today and Shaw was anonymous at best
(and I say this as someone who thought Shaw was brilliant for us in the Euros).
 

Rico Henry

I can’t believe Shaw gets picked over Rico for any reason now, Rico was absolutely brilliant today and Shaw was anonymous at best
(and I say this as someone who thought Shaw was brilliant for us in the Euros).

It's his delivery/final ball that keeps him out I reckon.

Either that or Southgate is a crazy dude ?
 

Rico Henry

We really need a chant for him.
How about
Rico Henry on the left hand side
Rico Henry on the left hand side
You know he makes the Bees really jump and bounce.
(to Pass the Dutchie)
I look forward to the negative thumbs down likes ?
 

Rico Henry

We really need a chant for him.
How about
Rico Henry on the left hand side
Rico Henry on the left hand side
You know he makes the Bees really jump and bounce.
(to Pass the Dutchie)
I look forward to the negative thumbs down likes ?
We have one

“Rico Rico Rico”
 

Rico Henry

We really need a chant for him.
How about
Rico Henry on the left hand side
Rico Henry on the left hand side
You know he makes the Bees really jump and bounce.
(to Pass the Dutchie)
I look forward to the negative thumbs down likes ?
He’ll definitely be declaring for Jamaica after that ?
 

Rico Henry

We really need a chant for him.
How about
Rico Henry on the left hand side
Rico Henry on the left hand side
You know he makes the Bees really jump and bounce.
(to Pass the Dutchie)
I look forward to the negative thumbs down likes ?
...............oh dear.............
 

Rico Henry

He looks as though he is less frenetic and picking his runs better. His final ball today was excellent.
 

Rico Henry

If he keeps playing like this for another fortnight he’ll be in Southgate’s next squad despite ‘big club’ bias ?
 

Rico Henry

Why the hell isn't he playing for England? Unfathonable!
 

Rico Henry

Another solid performance from rico only negative of his display was he should of scored that late chance he had apart from that he was everywhere he’s so bloody quick
 

Rico Henry

It’ll be criminal if Gareth doesn’t try him in the next England squad. Outstanding in every aspect of his game… and only just 25!
Your are right it is criminal, I doubt that he knows how good Rico is, As we are not a "Fashionable" or "Big Club" club, Southgate can't think outside of the box I'm afraid, Rico and Ivan are worth a shout in the pre World cup games at least.
 

Rico Henry

Excellent last night. Unlucky not to have scored near the end.

Get him on that plane Gareth!
 

Rico Henry

How good is this guy?!

I thought he was exceptional against Palace , and going forward one of our best options against Everton. It’s his pace and acceleration really. You can count on two fingers how many times he’s been outdone in strength and pace.

the end product is what has made me think he’s not England level or top 10 team level, but I’m starting to change my own mind. He’s getting better at crossing and getting into goal scoring positions. Joy to watch - keep it up Rico!
 

Rico Henry

I overheard a convo at Palace saying 'name me one better player than Jensen this season'...
Well we can start with Rico...
 

Rico Henry

When he first joined and had the injury problems i thought he could end up leaving barely kicking a ball. Now hes a brentford legend and one of the best signings weve ever made
 

Rico Henry

I haven't watched England for at least 4 years because of Southgate and there is only two ways I would stop and that is Southgate leaving or a Brentford player making an appearance.
 
Back
Top Bottom