Rico Henry

Rico Henry

FFS

This is such terrible news for both the player and team.

We are having a very unlucky season with injuries. Starting to get down to bare bones on the bench.

I suspect the another bid for the Brazilian, Wellington, will be on the cards.
 

Rico Henry

A real shame - I wonder if it's the same knee. Given the advancements in the physiotherapy department I would expect him to return to the side just as strong as before.

Our relatively small squad is taking an absolute battering at the moment. We're five games in and have JDS, Baptiste, Damsgaard and Rico all out, with Ajer seemingly injured too. Let's hope the rest can stay fit as it's been a solid start so far.
 

Rico Henry

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
Toney back in training, Rico out for the season.
 

Rico Henry

Who's gonna stand on halfway when we take a corner. Not sure I trust anyone else!

Poor Rico, deserves so much more luck than he's had in his career.
Bryan will take the corner and provide the cover defending.

In all seriousness, I'm trying to think who else has pace to burn in our side....Schade and Mads?

Probably MR will take on this role.
 

Rico Henry

Out for the season then I guess, huge blow for us and for him. I imagine we'll sign cover in January but that feels a long way off atm!

Hickey and Roerslev need to stay fit and the former needs to stop getting himself booked!
 

Rico Henry

Genuinely feel gutted so I can’t imagine how Rico must be feeling. Was playing the best football of his career and anyone that witness his performance against Spurs that was on another level.

Rico is still young and has got many good years left in him. He will come back stronger although it must be hard for him to handle at the moment.

Wish Rico a speedy recovery.
 

Rico Henry

FFS

This is such terrible news for both the player and team.

We are having a very unlucky season with injuries. Starting to get down to bare bones on the bench.

I suspect the another bid for the Brazilian, Wellington, will be on the cards.

Welington was on the verge of joining CSKA Moscow last week but the deal fell through at the last minute.

He came on last night as a substitute in São Paulo's Copa do Brasil final against Flamengo.
 

Rico Henry

Think we're going to have to rethink our long throw-in and set piece routines moving forward.

Will probably have to migrate to being cuter at corners like Arsenal were y'day when we're up against the likes of Everton with Tarky and Branthwaite.

Will have to keep CBs in position to mop up the clearances, etc.
 

Rico Henry

FFS

This is such terrible news for both the player and team.

We are having a very unlucky season with injuries. Starting to get down to bare bones on the bench.

I suspect the another bid for the Brazilian, Wellington, will be on the cards.
I don't think we are being particularly unlucky. Injuries happen. Plus we have quite a few fragile players in the squad (Baptiste, Damsgaard, Dasilva, Ajer) so no surprise when they are out. We've taken a bit of a gamble squad wise and perhaps paying the price, a little. I'm sure we will cope though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ajw

Rico Henry

Out for the season then I guess, huge blow for us and for him. I imagine we'll sign cover in January but that feels a long way off atm!

Hickey and Roerslev need to stay fit and the former needs to stop getting himself booked!
I think Hickey is only two yellows from a suspension already. I guess the only option we would have in his absence would be Mads on the left and Ajer at right back.

This really does feel season defining in terms of our realistic aspirations.
 

Rico Henry

That's such sad news, he was on the verge on getting called up for the England team apparently and now he's out of action for rest of this season. Absolutely gutted for the lad, one of our star performers week in week out and we'll miss him hugely.
 

Rico Henry

I think Hickey is only two yellows from a suspension already. I guess the only option we would have in his absence would be Mads on the left and Ajer at right back.

This really does feel season defining in terms of our realistic aspirations.
Yes, injuries happen and we've had some bad luck. Stay up now, enjoy every point we get and help the team from the stands, and go at Europe again next season with Toney cash and a fit, strong squad.
 

Rico Henry

I can sense the January transfer window thread hitting record GPG numbers! ?
 

Rico Henry

Looks like that PhysioScout fella was right on twitter

Well that's the main thing at stake here isn't it you f***ing helmet?

Absolutely gutted for Rico.
 

Rico Henry

Poor Rico, such a shame, he’s been turning in top performance after top performance. Must be one of the first names on the team sheet each week. A brilliant player and team player.

Hickey on the left. He’s played there at the top level and one of the reasons he was bought.

Mads, who I like going forward, will have to be carefully coached through the coming days and weeks.

some shopping to do in Jan. (Beef) Wellington anyone..?
 

Rico Henry

Really sorry about this and we will not be able to sing Rico at the back Toney in attack again with them both on field if as expected Ivan moves on!
 

Rico Henry

Looks like that PhysioScout fella was right on twitter
So you signed up just to post that?
I see you are from Australia. And so is that PhysioScout fella. What a coincidence!
Instead of coming here to pat yourself on the back, how about showing a little sympathy for our player?
Then please fxxk off and don’t come back.
 

Rico Henry

Wow must be devastating for him , from what SHOULD have been an England call up a couple of weeks ago to this , speedy recovery Rico !!
 

Rico Henry

Devastating news, we will really miss him. Get better soon Rico
 

Rico Henry

Really miss Rico . There were times last season where Thomas subbed Henry with Goddas, only for a short time, another short term is Janelt

Think we have seen the last of a back 5 for this season
 
Last edited:

Rico Henry

Like everybody has said FFFFFF!

First and foremost all the best for a full recovery.

He is irreplaceable.

Rico is the jewel in our crown and we all wish him the best and come back even stronger ???
 

Rico Henry

get well soon :sad:
 
Back
Top Bottom