Rico Henry

Rico Henry

Was Rico never in the frame to be involved in the AFC Wimbledon friendly?
No "set-backs" I hope........... ?
 

Rico Henry

Was Rico never in the frame to be involved in the AFC Wimbledon friendly?
No "set-backs" I hope........... ?
I hope and reckon its the club breaking him back in gently.

With Hickey out still, i think it would be right for the club to ensure one of our first choice full backs is fit and ready for Palace.
 

Rico Henry

His injury can sometimes take a year. Don’t expect to see him before September really
 

Rico Henry

Ive been worried about Rico and Aaron not being ready in time , but I guess the club will know more than me so I shall stop worrying :)

If the Regs rumours are true I doubt he would want to sign to sit on the bench
 

Rico Henry

Do we think Rico and Aaron will make the start of the new season ?
Maybe and probably not but as no one is privy to their medical records, daily sessions with physios etc who can say for sure?
 

Rico Henry

I'm sure I saw/heard TF say somewhere ahead of the Euros that he was expecting Rico to be able to participate in the full pre-season campaign. Which suggested to me he'd be ready to go for our first PL game.
The fact that he hasn't featured so far in either first team friendly squad makes me think that he isn't where TF expected him to be at this stage, and won't be ready..... ?‍♂️

Not expecting AH to be ready from what has been said previously. And, again, the fact that he hasn't featured in a squad as yet.
 

Rico Henry

I'm sure I saw/heard TF say somewhere ahead of the Euros that he was expecting Rico to be able to participate in the full pre-season campaign. Which suggested to me he'd be ready to go for our first PL game.
The fact that he hasn't featured so far in either first team friendly squad makes me think that he isn't where TF expected him to be at this stage, and won't be ready..... ?‍♂️

Not expecting AH to be ready from what has been said previously. And, again, the fact that he hasn't featured in a squad as yet.
I wouldn’t put too much in him not featuring, there’s been several players absent. My guess is they’re taking quite a cautious approach this season after the Somme of last year. If Rico joins in at the same time as the rest of the euros players, I don’t think there’ll be that much harm.
 

Rico Henry

I wouldn’t put too much in him not featuring, there’s been several players absent. My guess is they’re taking quite a cautious approach this season after the Somme of last year. If Rico joins in at the same time as the rest of the euros players, I don’t think there’ll be that much harm.
Let's hope so....
? ?
 

Rico Henry

On Hickey and Henry, [Thomas] added: "Both of them are progressing very well, but both of them could be tight to be involved in the first game of the season."
He didn’t say which season.. so I expect we’ll see them august 2025 at best.
 

Rico Henry

I found this news a little disappointing. I can cope with Josh out till whenever (lets hope he progresses well) but was hoping for better news about Rico and Hickey's return.
 

Rico Henry

I found this news a little disappointing. I can cope with Josh out till whenever (lets hope he progresses well) but was hoping for better news about Rico and Hickey's return.
They’ve both been out a very long time, no point rushing it. I reckon it’ll be after the 1st international break. Anything sooner will be a bonus.
 

Rico Henry

Blimey - i thought this was good news! Some of you really have your heads on backwards.

Serious injuries take time. The fact he hasn't been involved yet, obviously the first game was doubtful. So it's good to hear that he's nearly ready. Will be great to have him back.
 

Rico Henry

Blimey - i thought this was good news! Some of you really have your heads on backwards.

Serious injuries take time. The fact he hasn't been involved yet, obviously the first game was doubtful. So it's good to hear that he's nearly ready. Will be great to have him back.
He is also coming back far, far earlier than originally envisaged. But hey ho. Let those that have dropped their half empty glasses and smashed them on the floor enjoy their day eh
 

Rico Henry

He is also coming back far, far earlier than originally envisaged. But hey ho. Let those that have dropped their half empty glasses and smashed them on the floor enjoy their day eh
Maybe far, far earlier than "originally" envisaged, but later than expected by TF at the start of May it would seem.....

View: https://x.com/BrentfordFC/status/1786386211709264233?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1786386211709264233%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
 

Rico Henry

I found this news a little disappointing. I can cope with Josh out till whenever (lets hope he progresses well) but was hoping for better news about Rico and Hickey's return.
Excellent news as far as this deluded supporter is concerned.
 
Back
Top Bottom