Rico Henry

Rico Henry

I thought Janelt struggled defending yesterday, he got caught out on a number of occasions by a through ball, I feel KLP does a better job in that position.
Agree , there were a few times he was slow to pick a runner going wide that a specialist full back would instinctively have picked up, gave us a couple of hairy moments
 

Rico Henry

I thought Janelt struggled defending yesterday, he got caught out on a number of occasions by a through ball, I feel KLP does a better job in that position.

I felt we were more balanced though ✅

There were two similar balls played through the LCB/LB channel that he got caught out on but I think we look lots better with a naturally left footed player in that position.

It also helps us to be more adventurous in midfield.
 

Rico Henry

VJ playing left back gives us balance since left footed, is comfortable receiving the ball in tight situations and his distribution/crossing is good. However I don't feel he has the athleticism defensively as a left back. Playing him left back is a compromise due to current availability. The sooner Rico is back and Jayden Meghoma is deemed ready to play first team the better.
 

Rico Henry

I read a report about three weeks ago that Rico was training again and embarrassed the defence TF had picked for the Palace match by how easily he’d run though them.
I’ve heard nothing since, is he expected to be fit to compete for a start after the International break or have I missed something ?
 

Rico Henry

I read a report about three weeks ago that Rico was training again and embarrassed the defence TF had picked for the Palace match by how easily he’d run though them.
I’ve heard nothing since, is he expected to be fit to compete for a start after the International break or have I missed something ?
Taking him on very very slowly
 

Rico Henry

I read a report about three weeks ago that Rico was training again and embarrassed the defence TF had picked for the Palace match by how easily he’d run though them.
I’ve heard nothing since, is he expected to be fit to compete for a start after the International break or have I missed something ?
It was announced he would play BCD friendly this week
 

Rico Henry

Easily my favourite player, I do have a friend who is a friend of a friend of a family member:giggle: who said; he won't be playing BCD today. Hopefully one of the friends are mistaken, but my immediate source is normally always correct. I do hope he is wrong in this case.
IF that’s correct that doesn’t sound good at all and I to hope your FOAFM is wrong. ??
 

Rico Henry

IF that’s correct that doesn’t sound good at all and I to hope your FOAFM is wrong. ??
Patience Timothys. I'm assuming there will be bumps in the road.
 

Rico Henry

Easily my favourite player, I do have a friend who is a friend of a friend of a family member:giggle: who said; he won't be playing BCD today. Hopefully one of the friends are mistaken, but my immediate source is normally always correct. I do hope he is wrong in this case.
Your friend's/friends' reputation remains intact.
 

Rico Henry

Easily my favourite player, I do have a friend who is a friend of a friend of a family member:giggle: who said; he won't be playing BCD today. Hopefully one of the friends are mistaken, but my immediate source is normally always correct. I do hope he is wrong in this case.
Your friend's/friends' reputation remains intact.
Unused sub?
 

Rico Henry

From the OS about the BCD match:

“Rico Henry rested as a precaution after picking up a small knock, not related to his knee injury, in training ahead of the match”
 

Rico Henry

Rico Henry was rested as a precaution, having picked up a small knock, not related to his knee injury, in training ahead of the match.
 

Rico Henry

Rico Henry was rested as a precaution, having picked up a small knock, not related to his knee injury, in training ahead of the match.
Good result for QPR - well done them!
 

Rico Henry

Rico Henry was rested as a precaution, having picked up a small knock, not related to his knee injury, in training ahead of the match.
His cat is called "knock". All a cover.
 

Rico Henry

If he's had a knock then it would be stupid to play him. He'll play when he's fully fit. It's what we all want isn't it?
Brentford seems to specialize in 'set backs' after long-term injuries. We'll have to be patient.
 

Rico Henry

Rico Henry was rested as a precaution, having picked up a small knock, not related to his knee injury, in training ahead of the match.
The fact they put "not related to his knee injury" has shortened this thread by three pages
 

Rico Henry

Maybe he didn't fancy getting wet. I had a lad in my football team who got injured if the weather was going to be bad.
 

Rico Henry

Ffs. Trouble is, 'small'? I fully understand that the club aren't going to say, It's OK Pep, Henry is out so you can set up accordingly, but it's so frustrating that he might now be another month out, or it could genuinely be a slight, for example, groin strain and he'll be fine by early next week. So time to fess up - which member of the club's board has run over a black cat or annoyed a witch or something. Dear me....
 

Rico Henry

He was out for 14 months after his last knee injury. He did this one 12 months ago. Maybe the club should've tempered expectations... but it's better he comes back when he's right rather than rushing
 

Rico Henry

He was out for 14 months after his last knee injury. He did this one 12 months ago. Maybe the club should've tempered expectations... but it's better he comes back when he's right rather than rushing
With respect,i think the club do try to temper expectations.

It's us the fans who constantly cry out for daily updates on injured players and try to nail the club down to give us return dates for those players out.When the club says players are close we then start anticipating which game they will return to playing and get all disappointed when that often made up deadline passes.

The borderline obsessive behaviour with scanning training pics/video's looking for a player and getting all upset when they don't see them is laughable imo.They may have just popped off to the loo when it was taken.

Some of our supporters are similar to kids in the back of a car asking if we're there yet every 5 minutes on a long journey.
 

Rico Henry

With respect,i think the club do try to temper expectations.

It's us the fans who constantly cry out for daily updates on injured players and try to nail the club down to give us return dates for those players out.When the club says players are close we then start anticipating which game they will return to playing and get all disappointed when that often made up deadline passes.

The borderline obsessive behaviour with scanning training pics/video's looking for a player and getting all upset when they don't see them is laughable imo.They may have just popped off to the loo when it was taken.

Some of our supporters are similar to kids in the back of a car asking if we're there yet every 5 minutes on a long journey.
Is Rico back yet dad?
 
Back
Top Bottom