Samosas

Samosas

You'd need nanny58 there making sure you'd actually eaten the samosas before you could get your stamp
Surely a kids’ castle rather than a triangle?
 

Samosas

Hi all,
Just a reminder that we'll have our stall behind the North Stand again on Saturday.

We had a few connectivity issues at half-time during the Leicester game that we're hoping have been rectified.
Just in case, please try to visit us before kick-off as we've got more time to serve you then !
If the Connectivity issues do get resolved, can I have your password?
 

Samosas

They looked great!
I brought my own sandwich today to look after the pennies, but I’d love to try next month. Hope you’re back on the North side soon
 

Samosas

Yes - we hope to be there again for the Everton game on Sunday 28th.
Ps - was a strange day today - fans turned up quite late for the game.
Someone suggested it was because they were in local pubs watching the Man U game.
Does that sound accurate ?
 

Samosas

Yes - we hope to be there again for the Everton game on Sunday 28th.
Ps - was a strange day today - fans turned up quite late for the game.
Someone suggested it was because they were in local pubs watching the Man U game.
Does that sound accurate ?
Could've been delays due to the Rugby at Twickenham. I didn't get in until 2.55
 

Samosas

Yes - we hope to be there again for the Everton game on Sunday 28th.
Ps - was a strange day today - fans turned up quite late for the game.
Someone suggested it was because they were in local pubs watching the Man U game.
Does that sound accurate ?
Lovely thankyou! I look forward to seeing you there, I was late as had baby swimming this morning and then trains were delayed :ROFLMAO:
 

Samosas

Yes - we hope to be there again for the Everton game on Sunday 28th.
Ps - was a strange day today - fans turned up quite late for the game.
Someone suggested it was because they were in local pubs watching the Man U game.
Does that sound accurate ?
With it being a rare Saturday 3pm game, people may be more comfortable in their old routines of arriving to the game shortly before kick. Whether that be from home, via the pub or anywhere else.
 

Samosas

Working in Southall I just couldn’t pay £6 for 3 samosas on principle.

I do love a samosa though.
 

Samosas

Working in Southall I just couldn’t pay £6 for 3 samosas on principle.

I do love a samosa though.
There were £6 for 1 samosa in the Indian restaurant I went to after the game today. Do you never go out to eat? Or should, somehow, Indian food be "cheap"?
 

Samosas

There were £6 for 1 samosa in the Indian restaurant I went to after the game today. Do you never go out to eat? Or should, somehow, Indian food be "cheap"?
Sigh.
No. I’m just saying that I am lucky to be able to get them cheap.
I assume that £6 for one was in a very decent restaurant. Not a suburban curry house.
 

Samosas

Sigh.
No. I’m just saying that I am lucky to be able to get them cheap.
I assume that £6 for one was in a very decent restaurant. Not a suburban curry house.
Oh I must have missed that bit in your original post. £6 for 3 very decent samosas. Not sure how good your "cheap" ones are, but I presume from your comments that all samosas are exactly the same seen as your will only pay 1 price for them.

Next time I eat a burger in Mayfair I will remind them that I never pay more than the 99p that wimpy charge.
 

Samosas

Oh I must have missed that bit in your original post. £6 for 3 very decent samosas. Not sure how good your "cheap" ones are, but I presume from your comments that all samosas are exactly the same seen as your will only pay 1 price for them.

Next time I eat a burger in Mayfair I will remind them that I never pay more than the 99p that wimpy charge.
£6 for one samosa.
Burgers in Mayfair.
How the other half live.
 

Samosas

£6 for a samosa. My mum would be like that is 600 rupees and thinking how many cups of masala chai one can drink with that. Anyone paying £6 for ONE samosa is barmy !!!!
 

Samosas

Oh I must have missed that bit in your original post. £6 for 3 very decent samosas. Not sure how good your "cheap" ones are, but I presume from your comments that all samosas are exactly the same seen as your will only pay 1 price for them.

Next time I eat a burger in Mayfair I will remind them that I never pay more than the 99p that wimpy charge.
Backing up @nanas point, £6 was excellent value for something that was every bit as good as GPG Dugout colleagues have been raving about all season. Service was quick and excellent, and you get asked which flavour of Samosas you would like, as well as which sauce. I had the mixed bag of 3 different types. The absolutely delicious Lamb samosa (my favourite already!) bore no comparison to the dried out tasteless Lamb Shwarma available inside.

I make no apology for this one-sided post, and will try to get to the club earlier ! Location is/was inside the turnstile, then back out into the concourse, between N123 and N122.

Would certainly back a loyalty card if one is offered, if only to support the cash flow of this excellent venture.
 

Samosas

Backing up @nanas point, £6 was excellent value for something that was every bit as good as GPG Dugout colleagues have been raving about all season. Service was quick and excellent, and you get asked which flavour of Samosas you would like, as well as which sauce. I had the mixed bag of 3 different types. The absolutely delicious Lamb samosa (my favourite already!) bore no comparison to the dried out tasteless Lamb Shwarma available inside.

I make no apology for this one-sided post, and will try to get to the club earlier ! Location is/was inside the turnstile, then back out into the concourse, between N123 and N122.

Would certainly back a loyalty card if one is offered, if only to support the cash flow of this excellent venture.
Thank you so much for your feedback and also for trusting us today.
I'll pass your feedback onto the team.
ps - the Lamb ones are by far the most popular !
 

Samosas

Yes - we hope to be there again for the Everton game on Sunday 28th.
Ps - was a strange day today - fans turned up quite late for the game.
Someone suggested it was because they were in local pubs watching the Man U game.
Does that sound accurate ?
Has it been confirmed if you'll be by the North Stand tomorrow?
 

Samosas

Attachments

  • 2461F4C3-3D47-4E9C-91DE-19FA3C4611EC.jpeg
    2461F4C3-3D47-4E9C-91DE-19FA3C4611EC.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • E99C6A7A-D801-48F9-8183-C5153FC6C74E.jpeg
    E99C6A7A-D801-48F9-8183-C5153FC6C74E.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 86

Samosas

Thanks everyone for coming to see us outside the North Stand today.
We hope we helped to warm up an otherwise freezing day !
We sold out in the Dugout bar within 45 minutes of the final whistle.
Sorry to those who missed out but we'll try to bring more next time !
 

Samosas

The Lamb ones were superb today!
Very warming on a cold afternoon. I felt sorry for the North Stand sellers today with our useless WiFi making it hard for their card payments. Absolutely delicious as always…
 

Samosas

Ran out of veggies in the Dugout today!!!!! Outrageous!
 

Samosas

Did enjoy the vibe that the chirpy enthusiasm of the girls on the North Stand stall created.

Having 3 staff per point of sale might not be viable for the contract caterers but, hey, I know where I spent my money.

Samosas were nice too.
Hi can I concur that the girls did Samosas Direct great credit last night. Had the Mixed before the game, and needed cheering up at half time so came back for 3xLamb. The girls noticed that I’d been earlier ! Great recruiting. Is there anything you are allowed to do to put in Signposting inside, so that non-GPG punters inside know there is a stall outside? Am sure 90 percent of your business is from people who already know where you are, and come looking.
 

Samosas

Hi can I concur that the girls did Samosas Direct great credit last night. Had the Mixed before the game, and needed cheering up at half time so came back for 3xLamb. The girls noticed that I’d been earlier ! Great recruiting. Is there anything you are allowed to do to put in Signposting inside, so that non-GPG punters inside know there is a stall outside? Am sure 90 percent of your business is from people who already know where you are, and come looking.
Even though I knew roughly where to go, I still nearly missed them! Also had the mixed, the lamb is properly fierce and ideal for a cold Friday night!
 

Samosas

I’ve never been one to buy food in the ground before but the samosas are delicious (Particularly the lamb - not for the faint hearted). A proper half time treat..
 

Samosas

Hi can I concur that the girls did Samosas Direct great credit last night. Had the Mixed before the game, and needed cheering up at half time so came back for 3xLamb. The girls noticed that I’d been earlier ! Great recruiting. Is there anything you are allowed to do to put in Signposting inside, so that non-GPG punters inside know there is a stall outside? Am sure 90 percent of your business is from people who already know where you are, and come looking.
Thanks for your feedback - will pass on. We're speaking to the club about developing the space and hope to have greater presence in the area soon.
 

Samosas

Jobsworth refused me entry into S103 entrance Friday without showing my ticket

No pre match Samosa's.....
 

Samosas

Hi everyone. Due to staffing issues we won’t be outside the North Stand tonight. We will only be in the Dugout Bar - before and after the game.
Sorry !
 

Samosas

Hi everyone. Due to staffing issues we won’t be outside the North Stand tonight. We will only be in the Dugout Bar - before and after the game.
Sorry !
Makes sense. Got to prioritise the most loyal customers!
 

Samosas

Makes sense. Got to prioritise the most loyal customers!
Most loyal, or longest-serving (or served!) ? Think North Standers have been pretty loyal in our short period as patrons ! Do agree that your overt praise for the great product and service led to our opportunity in the North, so thank you for that.
 

Samosas

Just to clarify. This has nothing to do with our loyalty towards one set of fans over another and purely based on matchday logistics. We have several staff affected by covid and our North Stand kiosk has to be set up and dismantled after half time for each game. We don’t have enough healthy people available today and hope to be back to full strength for the next home game.
 

Samosas

Just to clarify. This has nothing to do with our loyalty towards one set of fans over another and purely based on matchday logistics. We have several staff affected by covid and our North Stand kiosk has to be set up and dismantled after half time for each game. We don’t have enough healthy people available today and hope to be back to full strength for the next home game.
Sorry @Samosas Direct to involve you in what was meant to be light-hearted N/S Stand rivalry ! It’s got to be good news that we are fighting over you ! Hope your excellent staff get well soon.
 
Back
Top Bottom