Ticketing System Issues

Ticketing System Issues

"Your tickets for our match against Valencia are now ready to print. Simply log in to your account, go to your order history and select the print file summary option."

These w***ers are taking the piss now!
I used to consider myself pretty IT literate until logging on to try to print my tickets today
 

Ticketing System Issues

I used to consider myself pretty IT literate until logging on to try to print my tickets today
It's quite simple.

I did try and download my tickets on my mobile on the way to the match v WHU. After 7 screens it failed.

I will try the same tomorrow and record the "customer journey".
 

Ticketing System Issues

It's quite simple.

I did try and download my tickets on my mobile on the way to the match v WHU. After 7 screens it failed.

I will try the same tomorrow and record the "customer journey".
Based on my present experience I strongly recommend starting now as there may not be enough hours, even with the evening kick off
 

Ticketing System Issues

Interestingly looking at the QPR Loft for Words site it appears they have gone digital for ST's starting tomorrow. Loads of people are not understanding what they need to do and are predicting chaos at Loftus Road tomorrow. Lots of I don't have a smart phone, I can't load the ticket - it's disappeared into the wallet and I cant retrieve it type postings.
 

Ticketing System Issues

The entire management of every aspect of my so called 'Posh Seat' has been an utter shambles every step of the way. My selected and agreed seat suddenly not available. Direct Debit system failed and when fixed I got 6 emails with different payments dates! Welcome Packs should have been sent out weeks ago and now we have to collect them at half-time during the Valencia game in the 'lounge', (actually a glorified cafe with a choice of just 3 food items, talk about being miss-sold) ...imagine the chaos. I could write a book of the hopeless organisation and having been a Director of IBM USA and also a the worlds largest IT company. I despair but have send a letter to the CEO, who must surely be responsible. As many have said the football side is so good why having achieved Mr Benham's ambitions do the loyal supporters have to put up with all this crap?
 

Ticketing System Issues

The entire management of every aspect of my so called 'Posh Seat' has been an utter shambles every step of the way. My selected and agreed seat suddenly not available. Direct Debit system failed and when fixed I got 6 emails with different payments dates! Welcome Packs should have been sent out weeks ago and now we have to collect them at half-time during the Valencia game in the 'lounge', (actually a glorified cafe with a choice of just 3 food items, talk about being miss-sold) ...imagine the chaos. I could write a book of the hopeless organisation and having been a Director of IBM USA and also a the worlds largest IT company. I despair but have send a letter to the CEO, who must surely be responsible. As many have said the football side is so good why having achieved Mr Benham's ambitions do the loyal supporters have to put up with all this crap?
Is it correct that you have to collect a card and lanyard? How do you "simply" let others use your seat on occasions that you can't make it?

However please remember this is pre-season, you don't open a restaurant without some trial days with limited food etc.
 

Ticketing System Issues

The entire management of every aspect of my so called 'Posh Seat' has been an utter shambles every step of the way. My selected and agreed seat suddenly not available. Direct Debit system failed and when fixed I got 6 emails with different payments dates! Welcome Packs should have been sent out weeks ago and now we have to collect them at half-time during the Valencia game in the 'lounge', (actually a glorified cafe with a choice of just 3 food items, talk about being miss-sold) ...imagine the chaos. I could write a book of the hopeless organisation and having been a Director of IBM USA and also a the worlds largest IT company. I despair but have send a letter to the CEO, who must surely be responsible. As many have said the football side is so good why having achieved Mr Benham's ambitions do the loyal supporters have to put up with all this crap?

I did a nosy neighbour and looked at your previous posts because to be a director of IBM USA means you are a serious player for damn sure. Let’s just say your work history is far more impressive than your predictions for bees for last season ?

Coyr!
 

Ticketing System Issues

I did a nosy neighbour and looked at your previous posts because to be a director of IBM USA means you are a serious player for damn sure. Let’s just say your work history is far more impressive than your predictions for bees for last season ?

Coyr!
I should have added that poster to ignore after the last rant:
Well the choice of food in The Legends Cafe (lounge ?) was limited to just 3 items. There was no indication where you could get coffee and the dumb girls all tarted up for some reason were a waste of space. It turned out the machine wasn’t working and the poor lady had to go to another kitchen and get some flasks. It tasted like cats urine. My entire ‘posh’ seat experience has been a disaster all the way. Complete incompetence, quite frankly if it wasn’t the fact that I am a 66 years supporting my team I would never go again.

But it appears that the poster is just rather unpleasant generally.
F54153A6-D8B4-4602-84A8-6565F26A096A.jpeg
 

Ticketing System Issues

Glad to see as ever a) I’m rude b) completely right.

I should have added that poster to ignore after the last rant:


But it appears that the poster is just rather unpleasant generally.
View attachment 26842
Went back 15 posts and just confirms my opinion that to be successful, especially with US companies, you just need to be critical of everything but never really contribute anything.
 

Ticketing System Issues

The entire management of every aspect of my so called 'Posh Seat' has been an utter shambles every step of the way. My selected and agreed seat suddenly not available. Direct Debit system failed and when fixed I got 6 emails with different payments dates! Welcome Packs should have been sent out weeks ago and now we have to collect them at half-time during the Valencia game in the 'lounge', (actually a glorified cafe with a choice of just 3 food items, talk about being miss-sold) ...imagine the chaos. I could write a book of the hopeless organisation and having been a Director of IBM USA and also a the worlds largest IT company. I despair but have send a letter to the CEO, who must surely be responsible. As many have said the football side is so good why having achieved Mr Benham's ambitions do the loyal supporters have to put up with all this crap?
For a former director I would expect a little proof reading before posting. ;)
 

Ticketing System Issues

Just a heads up, but if you are printing at home there can be a delay of between 1 and 2 hours before the tickets are actually available to be printed.

I ordered 2 extras yesterday morning for the Valencia game and opted for print at home. Normally the tickets have been available to print immediately, but yesterday the system had an 'In Progress' message for over 1 hour.

I thought the system had glitched and was preparing for the trauma of ringing the ticket office but got an email out of the blue telling me the tickets were now available to print.

Another quirky element to the system.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Just a heads up, but if you are printing at home there can be a delay of between 1 and 2 hours before the tickets are actually available to be printed.

I ordered 2 extras yesterday morning for the Valencia game and opted for print at home. Normally the tickets have been available to print immediately, but yesterday the system had an 'In Progress' message for over 1 hour.

I thought the system had glitched and was preparing for the trauma of ringing the ticket office but got an email out of the blue telling me the tickets were now available to print.

Another quirky element to the system.
I had that same issue with the 'in progress' msg for 20 mins. Decided to log out came back in and printed each ticket individually. Worked straight away.
 

Ticketing System Issues

I had that same issue with the 'in progress' msg for 20 mins. Decided to log out came back in and printed each ticket individually. Worked straight away.
Yeah, I was hoping that would work, logged in and out 3 times but still didn't change the 'In Progress' status.
 

Ticketing System Issues

That’s the point of the app I linked to it makes it easy as you can just take a picture of the barcode on your screen. There is similar available for android users

Can confirm this works perfectly on Apple Watch.
 

Ticketing System Issues

We're going to have about 15,000 home fans.

GP had a capacity under 12K. No one except a lucky few has been to a league match in 18 months. Not that long ago you could easily get home tickets without being a member. It's a mathematical certainty there will be home fans with zero TAPS.

12,400 minus 1,650 (away fans). So yeh, under 12k! ?
 

Ticketing System Issues

I have just been getting the ticket up on my phone. When I click print ticket it downloads the file to my phone so I just go to Files then Downloads and it is there and I zoom in on the QR code and scan at the turnstile
 

Ticketing System Issues

I screen grabbed the pdf on my phone and that worked also.
Why can't the ticketing app annoying continue showing you the QR code on your phone when you are near the stadium until after you've scan it.

Piece of piss with SaaS :rolleyes:
 

Ticketing System Issues

I have just been getting the ticket up on my phone. When I click print ticket it downloads the file to my phone so I just go to Files then Downloads and it is there and I zoom in on the QR code and scan at the turnstile
Yeah when you "print" it says you have "downloaded". It's so confusing in it's mixed messaging. I do think that some of this is down to how the club has configured it however.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Yeah when you "print" it says you have "downloaded". It's so confusing in it's mixed messaging. I do think that some of this is down to how the club has configured it however.
Completely agree it isn't intuitive to use at all. The only reason I saw it had downloaded was because my phone gives me a prompt. Nothing on the website gave it away
 

Ticketing System Issues

Completely agree it isn't intuitive to use at all. The only reason I saw it had downloaded was because my phone gives me a prompt. Nothing on the website gave it away
And it's completely down to you to find it and an app to display it correctly. It's a complete nonsense
 
Last edited:

Ticketing System Issues

And it's completely down to you to find in and an app to display it correctly. It's a complete nonsense
Agreed although I don't use an app. It just downloads as a PDF on my phone. I have an Android phone so not sure if it is different for each. There were people behind me in the queue saying they weren't aware you could do that and printed it out.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210808-221158.png
    Screenshot_20210808-221158.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 25

Ticketing System Issues

Agreed although I don't use an app. It just downloads as a PDF on my phone. I have an Android phone so not sure if it is different for each. There were people behind me in the queue saying they weren't aware you could do that and printed it out.
Yes, so you have to download a PDF viewer in order to display it.

Instead the app/website could simply display the QR code as an image. Job done.
 

Ticketing System Issues

And it's completely down to you to find it and an app to display it correctly. It's a complete nonsense
Yes caught me out at turnstile. Thought i had it ready then suddenly couldnt find it. took 5 minutes to find the right page to download again. Thats why in future screenshot and post to whatsapp group just to be sure. Or analogue print ?
 

Ticketing System Issues

Yes, so you have to download a PDF viewer in order to display it.

Instead the app/website could simply display the QR code as an image. Job done.
I see what you mean. My phone just has it on it as a standard thing so I didn't need to download anything at all but may be different for others.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Yes caught me out at turnstile. Thought i had it ready then suddenly couldnt find it. took 5 minutes to find the right page to download again. Thats why in future screenshot and post to whatsapp group just to be sure. Or analogue print ?
Seems to me printing is the obvious route to use to avoid potential delays getting in.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Yes, so you have to download a PDF viewer in order to display it.

Instead the app/website could simply display the QR code as an image. Job done.
QR code should just be in the email when you purchase. I've been to several museums since unlocking and this has been how it's worked everytime. Download and printing is already history
 

Ticketing System Issues

Seems to me printing is the obvious route to use to avoid potential delays getting in.
I spoke to someone yesterday that couldn't get in with printed tickets but the same tickets on a phone worked.
 

Ticketing System Issues

QR code should just be in the email when you purchase. I've been to several museums since unlocking and this has been how it's worked everytime. Download and printing is already history
That can do that too, I agree.

The imperative should be getting people through the turnstiles into the ground, if there's 17 ways of finding your QR code more quickly then great. Instead we have a 4G blackout zone and people directed to the South Circular to get a signal.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Ticketing System Issues

That can do that too, I agree.

The imperative should be getting people through the turnstiles into the ground, if there's 17 ways of finding your QR code more quickly then great. Instead we have a 4G blackout zone and people directed to the South Circular to get a signal.
An app that puts a pass in your virtual wallet that appears on your screen automatically when you are at the stadium. Just like an airline boarding pass. Should be something they could do quickly as the technology exists already.
 

Ticketing System Issues

An app that puts a pass in your virtual wallet that appears on your screen automatically when you are at the stadium. Just like an airline boarding pass. Should be something they could do quickly as the technology exists already.
It should be something that the brilliant ticketing system does already - without having to be a nerd to find an app to do it. That's my point.
 

Ticketing System Issues

More apps for the tech-savvy, but no answer for the other 90% for whom life works very well on Amazon.
Indeed, doesnt need to be so complicated. A text message when you buy can contain a link to a downloadable pass for the phone.
 

Ticketing System Issues

Yes caught me out at turnstile. Thought i had it ready then suddenly couldnt find it. took 5 minutes to find the right page to download again. Thats why in future screenshot and post to whatsapp group just to be sure. Or analogue print ?
If you’re on a PC, download it and email yourself so it shows up in the phone. Yes, crazy but that’s what I did.
 

Ticketing System Issues

It should be something that the brilliant ticketing system does already - without having to be a nerd to find an app to do it. That's my point.
I agree, that's what I'm saying too, they should provide said app. You fly with BA you have the BA app and it does this, the same should be part of the Brentford app.
 

Ticketing System Issues

An app that puts a pass in your virtual wallet that appears on your screen automatically when you are at the stadium. Just like an airline boarding pass. Should be something they could do quickly as the technology exists already.

That system was behind the chaos at Anfield I think.
 

Ticketing System Issues

I agree, that's what I'm saying too, they should provide said app. You fly with BA you have the BA app and it does this, the same should be part of the Brentford app.
Screenshot_20210808-223753_Brentford.jpg
Looks like having them within the Brentford app is on its way..

Having the QR code on the website is pointless though, if someone cannot open a PDF on their phone I do not want them stood infront of me at the turnstiles faffing about trying to sign into their ticket account..
 

Ticketing System Issues

That system was behind the chaos at Anfield I think.
Liverpool's is a smartphone NFC based system. What I am talking about is no different to what is already installed, a barcode on a phone, a bit of plastic or a bit of paper should all be the same to the scanner at the turnstile.
 

Ticketing System Issues

View attachment 26908
Looks like having them within the Brentford app is on its way..

Having the QR code on the website is pointless though, if someone cannot open a PDF on their phone I do not want them stood infront of me at the turnstiles faffing about trying to sign into their ticket account..
It has been coming soon for a long time.
 

Ticketing System Issues

View attachment 26908
Looks like having them within the Brentford app is on its way..

Having the QR code on the website is pointless though, if someone cannot open a PDF on their phone I do not want them stood infront of me at the turnstiles faffing about trying to sign into their ticket account..
My first reaction is who are Fanscore and why do I need a Fanscore account!
 

Ticketing System Issues

My first reaction is who are Fanscore and why do I need a Fanscore account!
Thought the same thing. Usual log-in details for our ticket site do not seem to work for me either.
 
Back
Top Bottom