I guess this is a little off-topic - if so, sorry.
As I posted earlier, I travel over occasionally to watch St Pauli, and yes, it really does live up to pretty much everything you'll have read and heard. Some things which may be of interest to anyone who wants to take this further:
There is an excellent (and pretty busy) forum for UK St Pauli fans (it extends to other countries too, and some German fans also post) at
http://stpaulifansuk.forumup.co.uk/ .
The answers to all the questions about travel, and tickets are there, but I'm more than happy to field any if I can help - PM me or whatever. The short answer to the obvious question is that tickets were very hard to get last season, but should be easier this, but it's always a graft. The Millerntor only holds 28000, and every game sells out. It used to be possible to order online from overseas, but no longer. I don't know why.
A big help is the 'Fanladen', a fans' organisation (not the Club Shop, for those literally translating the German!) that is given an allocation of tickets for each match, which it then tries to distribute fairly amongst overseas fans, special requests, etc. That alone is pretty uniquely St Pauli.
All of St Pauli's games are shown live at two relatively local pubs -
the Jolly Gardners, aka the Zeitgeist, in Vauxhall, and Captain Morgan's in Hayes (on Clayton Road, near the station). There is a good, friendly crowd in both. The Zeitgeist attracts more, and on match days the place can be packed. It's a proper German pub, as in run by Germans, not a pseudo lederhosen /beerkeller type of place. The landlord is a big FC Koeln fan, and German fans of all clubs turn up for live football, but it's de facto a St Pauli pub. For the derbies against H$V there were way more of us than them...
It makes for a good start actually, as the regulars consist of St Pauli expats, and people who like me who have latched onto St Pauli and support various clubs from London and beyond. A good mix. Many travel over to Hamburg for games, lots more regularly than I do. I haven't come across any other Bees fans yet tho'. Believe it or not, Marcel Eger turned up once last season, and his girlfriend a couple of times.
Captain Morgan's is cool too, just fewer people. Indeed, last time I was there, Sven Brux, the kind-of Peter Gilham of the club (see the article cited above - he's not just 'the security officer') was there.
German games' actual dates, as mentioned above, aren't finalised until a few weeks beforehand, and then only in batches of about 6-8. It's a total pain, and means that all you know until then is that a certain game will be played sometime between the Friday and Monday evening. Not even the German fans seem to know precisely why this is, though obviously TV looms large. Current known dates (and vague ones) are
here on the official club site. Flights are easy and cheap to come by (if the words 'Easyjet' and 'Luton' in juxtaposition don't fill you with horror), and Hamburg is a neat and interesting city, and not
that expensive to stay in. St Pauli is right in the heart of the city, just off the Reeperbahn in an area which is exactly like you might expect...
I'd better stop waffling as this is a Marcel Eger thread and not a St Pauli one, but be warned, it's a club which through its ethos and its amazing fans kind-of sucks you in, in a nice way, just as Brentford did me.